𝟬 𝟬 𝟭: 𝗞 𝗜 𝗗 𝗦 𝗜 𝗡 𝗧 𝗛 𝗘 𝗖 𝗢 𝗥 𝗡 𝗘 𝗥

♪: 𝗞 𝗜 𝗗 𝗦  𝗜 𝗡  𝗧 𝗛 𝗘   𝗖 𝗢 𝗥 𝗡 𝗘 𝗥
- 𝗔 𝗠 𝗕 𝗘 𝗥   𝗩 𝗔 𝗡  𝗗 𝗔 𝗬

❝ we're the kids in the corner. ❞

1x01 - Full Moon

1x01 - Full Moon

❝ This world is full of cruel people. ❞

Alora had often quoted once the ones who she loved had faced the result of a heartbreak or the feeling of hurt and betrayal.

It was an ordinary night in Beacon Hills as Alora May Thatcher lied on her bed on her stomach, her feet kicking back and forth, a book in her hands as she rocks to the pop song currently playing on her phone, blocking out the not so faint sound of her parents, or parent, as she'd say, her father was like a stranger she wanted to stay away from, yet again the two were arguing about something, shocker.

The girl continued reading until the noise she was attempting to block out overcame the sound of her music blasting with only the echo of glass shattering being heard, ringing in Alora's ears. The girl groaned, cursing under her breath.

Even though she had just reached an entertaining part of the book, she shut it with only the bookmark inside it and walked over to snatch her black jacket from the peg, chucking her phone in the left pocket before sneaking out from her window to get some fresh air, like she'd often do.

As the girl lifted one leg over the windowsill, her door flung open. Shit. "Hey Alor-" Her older half brother, Cameron, swung open the door, throwing himself in. "Please don't tell them." Alora begged her brother with a look of desperation plastered on her phone. Cameron nodded. "Stay safe kid." He smiled at her, closing the door behind himself, leaving Alora to escape the house.

Alora smiled to herself, feeling a rush of adrenaline as she carefully climbed out of the window, placing her feet on the sturdy trellis. With each step, she could feel the cool metal beneath her shoes, providing a sense of stability. Balancing, she walked steadily along the trellis, her heart pounding with excitement.

As she reached a familiar tree, Alora took a deep breath, inhaling the damp scent of her surroundings. The leaves rustled gently in the wind, creating a melody that accompanied her every move. With a leap of faith, she landed on all fours, her body absorbing the impact before she stood tall, brushing the leaves of as she straightened herself out.

Alora continued on her journey through the woods. The moonlight filtered through the canopy, creating a pattern on the forest floor. The aroma of moss filled her nostrils, grounding her in the moment. Each step brought her closer as the sounds of rustling leaves filled her ear buds.