𝟬 𝟬 𝟮: 𝗟 𝗬 𝗖 𝗔 𝗡 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗢 𝗣 𝗬

♫ 𝗙 𝗔 𝗗 𝗘   𝗜 𝗡 𝗧 𝗢   𝗬 𝗢 𝗨- 𝗠 𝗔 𝗭 𝗭 𝗬   𝗦 𝗧 𝗔 𝗥

♫ 𝗙 𝗔 𝗗 𝗘 𝗜 𝗡 𝗧 𝗢 𝗬 𝗢 𝗨
- 𝗠 𝗔 𝗭 𝗭 𝗬 𝗦 𝗧 𝗔 𝗥

♫ 𝗙 𝗔 𝗗 𝗘   𝗜 𝗡 𝗧 𝗢   𝗬 𝗢 𝗨- 𝗠 𝗔 𝗭 𝗭 𝗬   𝗦 𝗧 𝗔 𝗥

1x01 - 02
'Wolf Moon' + 'Second chance at first line'

Morning arose as Alora had reached the patio of her house, taking a deep breath before gripping the door handle which lied slightly under the embroided numbers on the red door which read '146'. The door swung opened as Alora applied little force to the handle, stepping in, she could immediately hear her father's raised voice echo through the thin walls of the interior of the house.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?" Her father yelled at the blonde girl. "I was wi-" Alora attempted to explain before her father interjects. "LIAR!" He yells, the girl avoids eye contact, not bothered enough to deal with him. "I'm going to my room." She announced, moving past her father, her hair flowing from her face as the air blew it.

"You didn't answer my question." Her father said. "You didn't let me finish explaining." Alora reasoned. "Don't you talk back you ungrateful shit. Where the hell were you all night?" Her father's tone rose again slightly as he sipped his beer. "I'm surprised you noticed." The girl stopped her tracks. "If you're so desperate to know, I was at Scott's, needed a break from this hell hole." Alora explained.

"Who?" Her father narrowed his eyes in confusion. "Only the guy I've known since the third grade." She answered him. "Hmm." Her father hummed, taking a large gulp in order to finish the beer. "Hey would you mind popping to the store and buying more beer?" He asked, acting as though he hadn't just yelled directly in her ear.

"You're fucking joking." Alora chuckled in disbelief. "I'm underaged to buy alcohol and if you're able to walk, I'm sure you won't die from taking another 5 minutes worth of walking to buy yourself some more beer." Alora began walking up the stairs again. "Hey don't you tell me what to do you bitch." Her father yelled, chucking the empty beer bottle at her, luckily for her, missing and hitting the rail of the stairs. "You missed, better luck next time." Alora spoke, unfazed by his actions and words.