First Day Back. (Ch. 1)

Adelaide

I woke up 15 minutes before my alarm so decided to shut it off before it does go off.

I went to the bathroom and showered, did my normal routine, brushed my teeth and grabbed everything I need before calling my dance group chat.

"Hey girls! Who's ready?"

"I'm pretty sure we all are, we're just waiting for your slow ass, how are you the leader and always late?" Lilac said.

Lilac was always like that, she always would have an attitude, but she was the most entertaining one.

"Okayy anyways, I'll be at the studio in about 15 minutes, all of you better be there."

<3

When I entered the studio everyone was there, I'm the last one again and here comes Lilac coming to lecture me.

"I told you she was gonna be late again" she mumbles to Faith before coming over to me.

"What do you want to say now?" I ask her already knowing this is going to be a long session.

"That I was right, for the 260th time, that I am the 2nd upcoming of a fortune teller, and that I'm hot."

She's not wrong..

"No."

After that everything went silent.

"WELLLLL let's get started!"

???

I am a hired assassin who has to take out this whole dance group. Do I know why? No, but I definitely do want to know. I was hired by my grandfather to take these people out but they look so innocent.

And oh my they are so beautiful, especially the leader? Adelaide I believe? I wouldn't say Goddess, but definitely very pretty.

The whole crew's dance moves are slow and sensual, almost as if you are watching calming waves by a sunset with the birds chirping in the background.

With other people, it was easy to take them out, but for some reason, something feels different about this group, like something or someone will stop me...

I guess we'll see what happens in the future...