Petrified. (Ch. 2)

Adelaide

The next morning I woke up to a knock at my door, I went to open the door, but nobody was there.

There was only a note that said:

"I SEE YOU"

I always did feel like someone was watching me, but this time I knew it wasn't my mind, I was definitely being watched by someone, but by who?

I decided to cancel the meeting with the group today because I didn't want to go out after seeing that note.

I called up Faith to let her know what's going on.

"Hey!" Faith said.

"I need your help, I'm 99 percent sure I'm being stalked and I don't feel safe, can you come over?"

"I'll be there in 5, do not leave." Faith quickly responded then hung up.

A few minutes later I heard a scream and then pounding by my house, I went outside to see what was going on.

I quickly went outside and saw someone in all black running away while faith was holding her arm.

"What the hell happened??" My heart was beating out of my chest and I felt petrified, was the person in all black the one who sent the note? What do they want from me?

Faith was just holding her arm and that's when I realized a huge gash on it, looks like the other person fought back against her with a knife. I quickly ran to the bathroom and got my med-kit.

It was easy to clean her up, but the gash will probably be there for about 2 weeks or more, they got her pretty good I won't lie, but who is after us?

What do they want from us? And especially me?

✓✓✓

Winter break is here and it's time to update some books again.

Also if you know this song or listen to this artist marry me please cause HES SO UNDERRATED

BYEEEEEE MY GAY BEANBAGS
LOVE YALL ❤️❤️❤️

Dance For Me, Baby - Girl X GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara