-Chapter 3-

The mug shattered as it fell to the floor. It had long been abandoned by Keith as he had rushed out of the room to search for Lance.

Keith was testified. Completely terrified of losing Lance again...

He was running through the castle calling out Lance's name. After a few minutes of searching, Keith found Lance in the common area. He rushed to Lance, slapping him in the face. "Hey wh-!" Before Lance could finish his sentence, he was already pulled into a tight hug.

"I THOUGHT YOU DISAPPEARED- AND YOU- I THOUGHT-" He was slightly crying as he hugged Lance again, even tighter. "You aren't allowed to leave me. Not ever." He sniffles into Lance's shoulder as he clings onto him.

Lance is just smiling and softly giggling as he pats Keith's head softly. "Awh you do care about me~" He whispers to Keith.

"Of course I do." Keith looks Lance straight in the eyes. "Did you think I didn't?" Keith asked. He had obviously missed Lance. "Huh? Oh uhm- no I knew you would miss me. I just wanted to see how you'd react is all!" Lance started giggling softly as he spoke. He secretly liked the fact that Keith was worried about him.

Keith cleared his throat. "So uhm... Lance. You're okay, right?" Keith asked softly. His voice laced with concern as he let go of the other paladin. Lance looked at Keith with a soft smile. "Yup, I'm alright Keith." 

Shiro entered the room. He looked at the two boys and chuckled softly. He had seen how worried Keith was about Lance. "You two finally get along. No more rivalry?" Shiro asked.

Keith and Lance look at each other. "No more rivalry" Keith asked. Lance nodded. "No more rivalry." The two smile at one another before they both start softly giggling.