-Chapter 4-

Keith was doing some late night training again. Lance was sitting and watching. He was singing some songs to himself as he watched Keith train.

He made sure to keep an eye on Keith, to make sure he doesn't overwork himself. Lance decided to get up and take a stroll through the training room. He was utterly bored. He walked over to Keith. (who was busy doing some warming up exercises before he started his training.) "Keith." The paladin looked over at him. "Lance?" He stops warming up for a second. "Is something wrong?" Lance shook his head with a small smile. "Nah, I'm just letting you know that I'm gonna head over to the barn and check on Kaltenecker." Keith nods to Lance. "M'kay Lance, just don't go missing or something.

Lance rolls his eyes at the other paladin. "Yeah- yeahhhh! I won't!" The paladin walks off.

He strolls throughout the castle halways until he finally reaches the barn.

He is exhausted and everything has just been so much on him. He walks over to Kaltenecker, hugging her. "Hey girl..." He is petting her head, sitting down next to her. She goes and lays down with her head in Lance's lap, nuzzling her nose into his arm.

Lance smiles, enjoying the comfort and closeness. He misses his home and this is the the only place he's been that makes him feel even slightly at home... that and Hunk's cooking...

Keith is still training, working on his close range combat. He keeps on with it for quite some while until the bot defeats him. He sits down on the floor, catching his breath. He picks up his bayard, heading to the lockers to put it away. He grabs a towel, wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

Lance has made his way to his gaming setup. He's been playing for a while, reaching the final boss.... and he died. "I- NO- WHAT?! C'MON MAN!?!?" He throws the remote to the screen, getting up and leaving.