- CHAPTER 2: Encounter -

I continued walking around,looking at many things that could catch my attention as i thought deeply about everything.

Searching for answers to my own question
And this fear of him has pierced my head Like a drill of emotions.
Honestly...it feels weird having your chest stuffed with flowers of many kind.

I continued walking around,brain-storming stuff until i saw a....oil puddle?
I crouched next to the oil puddle and took a closer look at it.
-it looks fresh...- i mumbled out,looking at the oil puddle. I soon stood up and looked around....
Then,i spotted another oil puddle. I wonder who or what leaved those...I walked to the second puddle,then i saw another,far away.
I ran to it...and to another one..and to another one...
Until i heard silent cough...
After a moment,it stopped as quickly as it started

Then...i felt a pressence...a very VERY familiar one. I could smell that wubbox from kilometers.

Scrap.

My "breath" quickly sped up,i started trembling from pure fear of that man.
I know what he was and is capable of.
Plus...i had some... very uncomfortable memories with him...
I don't want to go back to this...no no No NO.
I was too stunned to do anything,so i could only expect the worst as i felt him approach me from behind.

As i try my literal fucking best,i hear him with his evil...and maybe a little warm tone...

"Why hello there, Mischief."

I felt a shiver go down my spine as he called me by my old name

That made me even more unnerved and uncomfortable than ever. I felt his hand slowly move onto my neck...and then om my cheek. I gritted my teeth, wanting to scream for help...but nobody would come... I wanted to scream, run, do ANYTHING- but then i heard:
"Aww.. c'mon... Don't be scared, love"

-"DO NOT call me that!" I hissed out as i turned around to face him.

His red eyes were piercing me with a evil look,dark auras surrounding him as he chuckled, still holding me by the cheek,i was very uncomfortable and unnerved... I looked straight into hid eyes.... He looked... Happy?! But why? Wait... Was it because of... me?

I was very confused about the silly happy look on his face full of scars,just like on his body,all in scars,cracks and bruises... It made the experience even worse

He leaned closer...and i leaned away, letting out a small growl as he grinned more and more, still getting closer.

I didn't want to get INFECTED with his insanity.

Scrap coughed, coughed quite a lot in a sudden. And, even coughing out what seemed to be..

Oil?

He was.. definitely the one making these puddles. But why was he so beat up and bruised?? Was he punished?

Scrap collapsed to the ground in seconds.
..What the hell just fucking happened?
__

(Ori) A/N: both creators worked on this chapter, mostly piskorz
i did the end :3

also illustration by me