- CHAPTER 5: More Introductions -

Us 4 walked around for a while, searching for whoever else was here.
Curious, I turned to Spore to ask him a question.

"Hey Spore, how long have you been in this void?"

He turned to me.

"maybe uhh.. about like 7 months?"

"7 months??" I barked, "That's a long ass time-"

"I know-"

Spore mumbled something under his breath, but I couldn't really make out what he said. I just.. chose to ignore it for now.

Xenov continued hugging my leg,that made me giggle since it was cute

-Okay, enough, little one!-I said to Xenov,but she started climbing on me, almost fell down as she did so

-hey! Stop it!- Scrap yelled as he tried to take her off, but I didn't protest at all.

-Scrap,calm down, it's just a kid- i said calmly

-im much older than you :3- Xenov said, holding me by the head,she didn't want to fall off so I understand. But i was surprised after she said that

-Oh..- i mumbled out,clearly surprised about that fact

-Nah your not-Scrap mocked Xenov and chuckled.

-Hey! That's mean!- i said, looking at Scrap. I tried to look intimidating but compared to Scrap...i was short.

"i mean does she even look older she's 5 FEET TALL" Scrap protested.
"there's such thing called dwarfism SCRAP" I spat.

-But I don't think dwarfism affects us wubboxes.- Scrap blunted out

-Hush- i hushed him down as i gently held xenov so she wouldn't fall.

Suddenly, I heard something. It sounded like.. choking? And sobbing?
great god. here we go again.

"Guys I think someone is uh. suffering somewhere." I noticed, looking around.
"course.. could be either aqua or someone else." Spore said.
Scrap turned over, confused. "who the hell is aqua"
"old friend of mine who died,"

I started walking to where this sound was coming from, which didn't feel too far from here. I walked around behind a tree, seeing.. another common wubbox? Why are there so many wubboxes here??
but that was definitely the one who was sobbing and choking.
They seemed to be.. damaged. Just like Scrap.

"hey uhh. common.. wubbox?" I called, trying not to scare them.
They jumped back, and I noticed that their eye was completely shot out. dear galvana...
"WHO THE HELLL ARE YOU..?" They yelped, starting to spit out more oil then they seemed to be coughing up. something about this common wubbox was more... well, worse than the first time I saw Scrap again.

 well, worse than the first time I saw Scrap again

"Chief. I didn't mean to scare you, I just heard sobbing and wanted to uh. Figure out who it was. And maybe help."

The common wubbox fell silent for a moment.

"..I'm- *cough* Slev."

"..Nice to meet you, Slev."

I walked back with Slev after a bit of a talk. He seemed to be extremely remorseful of.. something. I couldn't get it out of him what happened before he died, but I didn't want to bother about it. It seemed pretty bad.

"hey guys I'm back it was this kid named Slev" I informed.
"SWEET JESUS SLEV WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU????" Spore barked, seemingly panicked.
"..uh." Slev didn't answer, instead looked down in a very regretful expression.
"..I'd rather not ask. I think it's bad. Really bad." I said to spore.
"..goddamn." Spore sighed.
Spore seemed to know Slev, but I'm not sure how or why. I think they're from the same universe.
..perhaps.

-Do you wanna go with us?- i asked Slev calmly. He thought for a moment

-Yeah sure...-he said.

All 5 of us continued searching for something interesting ...or someone... I don't know, maybe both.

Xenov was still holding onto me,just like a little kid. I felt.... Younger? Ah,the good old times of being a young parent.... I miss those times.

We soon then heard some sort of yelling,i covered Xenov's ears...or what it looked like to be ears.

-You realize it won't work?- Xenov asked me

-ah shit.- i blunted out as i pulled my hands away.
-sorry then- i added as we all started walking to the direction of arguing.
We soon found....ANOTHER COMMON WUBBOX?! JEEZ HOW MANY OF THEM IS THERE?! And another wubbox with them? But the other one looked oddly like me...huh?

-GO FUCK YOURSELF!- The other Earth wubbox yelled at the smaller common wubbox

-GO DO IT YOURSELF!- The small common wubbox replied with yelling,their voice hurted my head...it was so damn squeaky,ugh..

-Excuse me! What's going on?-i spat out. The two wubboxes looked at me and the others. The Earth wubbox looked pissed off.

-great...new fuckers to deal with.- he hissed out

-Be nice,Levis!- The smaller common wubbox smacked the wubbox named "Levis"? I guess.

Levis walked up to me,i slightly backed away,he was a half taller than me.

-Un fuckin' believeable.- Levis chuckled as he made a wicked grin.

-Uhhh...what?- i got a little scared,and obviously the flowers closed so hard that it did hurt me.

-Either you are my sibling,or just look like it- Levis hissed out.

-Hey hey hey,stop it!- Scrap got beetween us two and separated us

Xenov jumped off me and hugged Levis. Levis seemed to know her

-Awww, hi Xenov!- Levis smiled as he hugged Xenov back. Xenov let out a soft giggle. I felt...weird when Xenov hugged Levis. I just hope I'm not gonna act like a goddamn parent again.
_____

(Ori) A/N: me and piskorz worked on this one
surprisingly we hit 913 words (not including the a/n) which is insane
ALSO the illustration is by piskorz