- CHAPTER 7: Isolation -

I stopped running after a while, and laid down on the white grass. I was tired, somehow out of breath.

He didn't run after me. Thankfully.

I didn't want the others to get hurt like Scrap.
..or hate me like him.

I asked myself, "Why did I have to die..?"

The after world was just my personal hell.
it wasn't heaven.

you fraud.

I sobbed. I knew I was spending eternity here. Eternity of hell. This.. was terrorism. Torment. Torture.

YOU MONSTER.

My flowers were dying.
every single one.
they wilted away as I sobbed, and with each one doing so, I coughed and threw up flowers anew.

YOU FUCKING WASTE OF A CREATION.

There was no going back to peaceful life.

This was my fate.

I can't stop.
I can't stop throwing up.
Somebody help me.

YOU FRAUD

MONSTER

This is it.
I'm tired.
I'm too tired to throw up.
Help me.
Why is this happening?!

WHY ME?!
WHAT DID I DO?!

I fell down out of breath, i got tired of throwing up all those flowers. I was surrounded by them... It looked slightly gross, take the fact, they were covered in oil.

I couldn't move, couldn't talk...

MONSTER
Stop...

FRAUD

No...

YOU DON'T DESERVE YOUR OWN NAME

ENOUGH.
I can't do it.
I... can't....

And that's when i fainted, i was still stuffed with flowers,like they were an infinite torture...
I was just laying there, passed out, except my eyes were opened all the time

The voices kept saying
FRAUD
MONSTER
END IT

NOT WORTH YOUR NAME

Until...i woke up.

-Hey girl, do you think he's okay?- a feminine voice said. My eye sight was blurred, i couldn't see them
-Girl,i swear to the celestials he's obviously not okay. He's like a flower stuffie!-Another feminine voice said,that one was a bit deeper than the first one.
I tried to move, but couldn't.

I looked over, seeing two MORE WUBBOXES.....
oh god no.
i can't be around people like this.
they're going to get hurt. and then they're going to hate me.

I tries to move away,but i was too tired to. I could only look at them

Damn, they were huge.

-Welcome back to the world of living- one of them said

-Kaja, you bonehead. We are all DEAD here- the other one said.

-it sounded better in my head...- The Earth wubbox probably named Kaja said as she chuckled and stood up.
She offered me a hand, i took it and slowly stood up, still being weak.

-Oh boy. How did you find yourself in this situation, little guy?- the other one asked,tilting her head as she got closer, just to hear me better.

I tried to talk, but only flowers fell through my mouth.

Am i gonna throw up again?
Please no..

-How the hell did a little thing like you vomit this much flowers? It's physically impossible!- Kaja Said in a loud voice, clearly confused about the amount of flowers covered in oil, some were sticking onto me.
It looked a little gross, but it's not my fault.

-You look like someone i knew, little guy- the other one said.

-By the way, I'm Volcanite.- the other one said. She pointed at Kaja and said: -This is Kajahite, Kaja for short. She is my older sister.-
Kaja nodded and blunted out a "hello"

-by the way, what's your name?- Volcanite politely asked.

I tried to speak, but couldn't. Something just made me not be able to.

-Mute?- Volcanite asked me. I shook my head in no and tried to say something, but only flowers came out
Ugh.
-we will call you little guy from now on,ok?- Kaja said as she looked at me

I nodded my head. Atleast they won't hate me.
I hope they won't hate me

I don't want everyone to hate me

I looked down at myself,i was covered in oil and the dead flowers... The flowers were pretty but now? They look like rotten flesh.

I touched one of the flowers, but it just fell down.

I felt sad, I'm not gonna lie

-You miss those huh?- Volcanite asked as she pointed that whatever stayed from the flowers.

I nodded.

-Don't worry little guy! They'll grow back one day.- Kaja tried to sound reassuring as she pat my back.

I looked down, i feel like i would pass out again, the same static feeling in my head.

I felt myself pass out... Again. I hope that nobody will get hurt because of me.
I had a weird dream. It felt like...i was alive again! Everyone was so happy there!

Failure
I looked around. Everything turned black.

Monster

Waste of materials

Stop. Enough.

I tried to ignore the voice, i felt myself tear up. But then... I woke up, still in the void.

little did I know, it would happen again.
____

WRITERS: Piskorz, Ori