CHAPTER 56 LOVE!!

ROYAL

ROYAL

I was laying in the bed it's been 3 days now I'm just fine we was getting out of here tonight I spoke with Tyga and being my nigga he caught the guys who tried to kill us and had them waiting for me when I get there, but for now I was just laying in the bed holding Prosper .Her Mom and Dad stayed clear of me the whole time we was here I know they wanted to ask questions well her Dad more than her Mom he wanted to ask why, what, who, when, where but I guess the look I gave him made him shut the shit up.

And as for her mother this bitch was on my dick the moment I walked out the room she was on me, asking me if I needed anything, if I needed her help going up and down the stairs if I needed help re taping my wounds, this bitch even walked in on me when I was getting ready to take a shower, yes she walked in oops I didn't know anyone was in here, as if the shower noise wasn't loud and me standing there in my boxers wasn't what she was trying to see. I ain't going to lie her Mom is banging BANGING now the old me would have fucked the shit out of her, but the me now I love Prosper too much to fuck her Mom so I just simply told Prosper that her Mom want this dick and I left it at that.

Laying with Prosper just looking at her. Total opposites, she was always so damn positive and I was always so damn negative. In her calming voice with her reassuring force, my safe harbor in my raging storm of drinking, cheating, and lying, I was always so out of control difficult. She was my rope, my safety net, and my anchor pulling me back from going overboard.

Without her, I'd be long since dead and buried. Without her, I never would have turned out to be the man that I am today. Without her, I wouldn't have had the good life that I had with her. I don't know what I'm going to do without her.

Why she stayed with me, I'll never know. Actually, I do know and I always knew. Even in my darkest hour and at my lowest point, she saw something in me that brought me back from my self-destructive behavior to make me want to be a better man for her and my children.

"You're the one, Christian. I've been waiting for you all my life," she said talking to me in that sweet, melodious voice, before giving me that soft, sensual smile that softened my impenetrable resolve not to fall in love with her.

Every time she flashed me that smile, I'd want to take her in my arms and kiss her. Every time she smiled at me like that, before I just wanted to get down on one knee, ask her to marry me, and promise her that I'd forsake all others and be true to her. Every time she smiled, I'd want to make love to her. That smile confessed that she knew things that I didn't know but should have known. That smile was all the evidence I needed to know that she loved me.

With her soft smile could make me do anything, go out in a raging snowstorm to buy baby formula, accompany her to family functions that I wouldn't want to go to, and wake up the pharmacist to get her medicine, when she had suddenly get sick. Her soft smile, forever constant, was the one thing that transcended all the years I've watched her and saved the one memory that returned me to the day we first met. I'll never forget the first time she flashed me that smile, when we was at the table having breakfast she was so scared of me then but still she smiled at me.

"I'm the one? That's what I like to hear cause you're the one for me too, I just wish my Mom could meet you I know she would have loved you" I said This beautiful woman loves me but part of me is unable to see what she saw in me myself, when looking in the mirror, I couldn't see how I'd be anyone's prize, especially back then when we met.

I know she knew that I was the one because with her being my one and only, I believe that I was her one and only, too.

Different than all the other women I knew, she haunted me with her damn smile. Smiling at me like that, even in my dreams, I thought about her all the time, when not with her and even when with someone else. I kept her in mind and in my heart. I always loved her, right from that first time we were together me watching her when we was little.

The first time I saw that smile directed at me, was as if it were a magical light bulb that lit up her face and warmed my heart. When she smiled at me like that, I felt lighter on my feet when walking with her and happiest when talking to her. Whether in the sunlight that glistened the highlights of her blackish brown hair and to every golden shade in between, or in the moonlight that teased me with her shapely shadow, her soft, sensual smile was a light that only shined upon me. When looking deep in her big, brown eyes, every time I looked at her, I remember thinking how pretty she is. Sort of like staring at and being mesmerized by the flames in a fireplace and seeing beauty with every flash of color and flicker of flame, or seeing something different, when looking at the changing colors of the ocean or watching white, puffy clouds changing shape in the sky, as they rolled by, I couldn't take my eyes from her.

I was no one's special someone but Prosper somehow knew that I was her one and only.

Prettier than any woman I had been with before and thought about being with now, unlike anyone I ever met before, she wasn't regular pretty. She wasn't made up pretty, in the way that some women suddenly get ugly early in the morning, before putting on their face, or late at night, when taking off their makeup. She wore that same pretty, hauntingly familiar face all the time, before dazzling me with her smile.

Born beautiful, she didn't need any of that store bought junk to make herself pretty. Her pretty face, with her eyes not too close together or too far apart, her small nose, and her full lips, were already permanently there in place, as if sculpted by a sculptor. Differently beautiful, every time I looked at her, as if seeing her in a different light, was as if looking at her for the first time. There was always something new about her that I hadn't noticed before or a new expression that I hadn't seen. I'll be spending a lifetime doing double takes, whenever she got dressed to go out with me, or walked out the bathroom in a new, sexy outfit just for me, she always had a way to keep me interested and mesmerized. The fool that I was, even after being with her for a while, I thought it was lust, but now I know it was love true love.

Even if I was mad at her for one stupid reason or another, every time I looked at her, she excited me and I forgot why in the Hell I was mad at her. Every time I touched her hand and felt her fingers against mine, she moved me to want to make love to her. Having that look of a model in a catalogue or an actress on TV, weirdly interesting and sexually arousing, she looked different every time I saw her and in every picture she took. Whether it was the outfit she wore, the way she wore her hair up or down, the makeup she applied, or how she posed, she made me feel that I was with a different woman every time, even though it was still her on the inside.

I just need to make love to her right now. I just wanted to strip her naked, while touching her and feeling her everywhere, before pushing her down to her knees and filling her beautiful mouth with my swollen dick.

"I love you Prosper " I say and I take her face in my hands and kiss her lips

"I love you too Christian" she said and smiled into the kiss.