SEQUEL: CHAPTER 15 THE MIND OF ROYAL

ROYAL

ROYAL

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Rima's arms she was still sleeping. I looked at her sleepy peacefully and I got up out the bed still looking at her. She wants to be Queen so bad, but to be the Queen you have to walk into a room and command respect and have people fear you, and these woman will play on her soft heart and know that she would be kind to them always and show mercy, but mercy isn't given here. Rima has a lot to learn, a lot to learn she has it pretty good here, the mother of my child and will always protect her but her being Queen that will never happen. I turned and left the room and went right to mine I walked out on my patio it was still early in the morning around 5 so I was still the only one up but I felt like I was being watched and I turn to see my Dad standing there looking dead at me.

"We all need to look into the dark side of our nature that is where the passion is the energy.. It is part of who we are...do not fear it ..Embrace it EMBRACE IT!! " my Dad said

"Everyone has an evil side. Without these evil sides we can't be human. However the magnitude of this may vary from person to person. But what matters most is whether we act on it or not. We need to have control over this to be a better human. And control can only come after we learn what it is." I said and my Dad got in my face.

"DON'T BE A BITCH BOY, DON'T BE A BOY, CONTROL IS WHAT IS NEEDED YOU ACTING LIKE A BITCH SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE ONE OF THESE FUCKING WOMAN YOU HAVE HERE.. TELL ME SOMETHING SPEAK TO ME" my Dad yelled "Why are you afraid of me. I have only wanted to protect you. Keep you from making those decisions that have left you're a broken man but instead you reject me. Just think how much easier life would be if you would have let me, all those wasted moments, all the wasted time and for what. You're broken now and I am slipping through the cracks. In return I will show you the same kindness you have shown me but only after you watch what you love die."

"Dad" I said

"You think love is the reason, love is the answer she throw your love away didn't she, huh boy?" my Dad asked

"Yes" I said looking at him

"Tell me something that shows your still a fucking man" my Dad said

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for someone you're not." I said

"THAT'S MY MOTHERFUCKING BOY.." my Dad said "Light Always Needs A Source Of Energy, Darkness Does Not Need A Source Of Energy. Therefore, Darkness Will Always Beat Light. One Day When Light Disappears The Darkness Will Prevail."

"There are those who are afraid of the dark, not just because its dark, but because of whats inside the darkness." I said

"YOU GOT TO STAY IN CONTROL, FUCK THEM ALL DON'T LET THEM CONTROL YOU, WOMAN ARE SHIT BUT PAWNS TO BE USED, USE THEM THEN THROW THEIR ASS AWAY, AFTER THEY ARE NO GOOD PUT A BULLET IN THEIR FUCKING HEAD." My Dad yelled and I nodded my head.

"You can't break a person the way you do a animal, the harder you beat someone, the taller they stand. To break a someone's will, to break their spirit, you have to break their mind. Most People have this idea that they can fight with dignity You must destroy that idea, show them what a messy horrible thing it is to resist, and then show them that you relish in their pain and fear Shoot to wound, and then execute the wounded, burn them, take them, Destroy their preconceptions of what it is to be human and become their personal monster When they fear you, you become stronger, you become better. But let's never forget, it's a display, it's a posture, like a lions roar, or a gorilla thumping at his chest. If they lose themselves in the display, if they succumb to the horror, and you become the monster. they become reduced, Less then human, they become prey...Your prey." I said

"Now your fucking getting it boy, Such a pity it is that life had to be , they all would be just fine without it" my Dad said

"Pain you cause me, the pain from the abuse never went away, I just embraced it to become what I am today." I said looking my Dad in his eyes.

"GOOD!!" my Dad said and I reach and grabbed my gun putting it in his face.

"Fuck you nigga I'm so fucking tired of all your bullshit" I said

"In the end we are all alone and no one is coming to save you. You cant get rid of me I'm in here boy, in here" my Dad said tapping his head. "Horror was rooted in sympathy ... in understanding what it would be like to suffer the worst. "

"I have suffered the worst, when you fucking took my mother from me dropping me off like I wasn't shit." I said

"You aint shit boy, I am the bad guy because that is a role that must be filled, what's your excuse?" my Dad asked

"You made me this fucking way, YOU!! " I said

"Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate, and I just help you along boy" my Dad said "When you feel pain.. you know you are alive... your mind soars above everything... your blood rushes through your body as you are filled with adrenaline...nothing feels better than this....."

"You turned me into this monster you did this with each swift yet violent movement... me, myself, and I become alive.....So aware of everything yet so NUMB to even move." I said "Some days I feel everything at once, other days I feel nothing at all."

"BOOHOO BOY" my Dad said I lowered my gun looking at him.

"Why was I born, if just to live in misery? We all want perfect lives, we never want to be alone. But sometimes life gets so lonely, we turn to people unknown. Desperate for affection, we accept what is shown. We fall into a pattern, we follow the norms. Until we become a mere quantity, a mass-produced clone" I said

"In the end we are all alone and no one is coming to save you" my Dad said and with that I raised my gun again and started shooting.

I realize I was shooting at no one I stood there, alone with my own thoughts. no lights or sound. But that damn clock, it wouldn't leave me alone! Tick tock, tick tock. The second hand smugly ticked the moments away as the numbers burned their accusation into my brain. 1 2 3 4 5 6-Pointing, taunting, laughing. "No! No! It's not my fault!" 7 8 9-"You're a monster!" "No! It was them! They were evil!" 10 11 12-"MURDERER! MURDERER!" "NO!" Tick tock, tick tock. "Rrrrraaaahhhhh!" I had to get out. I couldn't take it anymore! I walked back to my room, not bothering with the lights. I knew what I was after, and right where it was at. I went to my bed and flipped the mattress onto the floor. There it was, my 12 gage shotgun, I picked it up looking at it, I picked it up. As I stood there, admiring its weight in my hand and turned and walked out my room door everywhere I looked I heard my Dad's voice clear in my ear. 'You aint shit boy, I am the bad guy because that is a role that must be filled, what's your excuse?' I started letting off rounds after rounds in random direction that I saw my Dad's face at.

"FUCK YOU!!" I yelled