SEQUEL: CHAPTER 5

MAURICE

MAURICE

After that awkward moment with Jewel, her and Prosper was eating breakfast. I was outside playing with the kids sitting on the grass.

"Hey those are my blocks you stealer" I said and they started laughing and Joyce took some more blocks and took off running and I start chasing them around catching Joyce first and Christian second both was laughing too hard to really run.

"Daddy silly stop" Christian laughed as I put both of them on their back taking the toys away from them running around them, they was chasing me now.

"Come back" Joyce laughed and I fell over on my back and they jumped on me laughing.

"Well look what the cat dug up and drugged in" a female voice says I heard her but I kept laughing and playing with my kids. "I said look what the cat dug up and drugged in"

"Daddy, it's daddy" Christian said and I looked up and at the door and saw Shany standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Daddy you silly" Joyce laughed

"Well spending time today don't make up for the years you wasn't here and I had to play daddy" Shany said and with that I got up off the grass, and started to walk towards her.

"Daddy don't leave" Christian said and I looked back at him and smiled.

"I'm not leaving yall play with yall toys" I said and I watched them turn their backs to me and I was 2 seconds on Shany hand on her neck I had her backed up against the wall I was squeezing her neck. "Don't get it twisted just cause my named is changed don't mean I'm not still a killer, got it"

"Yes" she whispered

"Good now take you dumbass inside and do something" I said letting her go and she grabbed her neck coughing and gasping for air. "And the next time you say some shit like you being daddy I'll put a fucking bullet in your head and not think twice about it" she looked up at me and turned and went back in and I walked back to the kids playing until Prosper got done eating breakfast and called us in, of course I carried them in I didn't mind it.

"Okay it's time for baths then get ready for church" Prosper said and I tried to give her Christian.

"NOOOOO DADDY" Christian said wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Okay here take Joyce" I said trying to hand her to Prosper .

"NOOOOO MY DADDY NOOO" Joyce cried holding on to me tight.

"Come on go to yall mother okay" I said and Prosper and jewel tried to get them off of me but it was a struggle it took them 30 minutes to finally get them off of me. They was kicking and screaming and I felt bad.

"I can give them their baths and get them dressed while yall wash and get dressed" I said and Jewel and Prosper both looked at me smiling.

"Okay I'll start their water for you" Jewel said putting Joyce down and then walking behind Prosper and looking at me smiling.