FC and Shu

No One's POV

It was the day after Gene tried his little stunt on Y/N. Y/N was walking down the hallway, when he turned to a  corner to see Balto in front of both Aphmau and Aaron he stopped and listened to the conversation without getting too close.

Balto: Just to get to know each other better. Come on, you probably don't want to be around this jerk. Follow me. 

He then grabbed Aphmaus's hand

Aaron quickly grabbed Aphmau preventing Balto from taking her. Aphmau blushed as Aaron glared at Balto

Y/N: Oh?

Balto: Heh, the alpha male protecting his mate, eh? Hmph. Watch your back. 

He said before walking away. He approached Y/N and tried to violently nudge him out of the way with his shoulder but Y/N didn't move.

Balto looked up at Y/N with a glare

Balto: Move it you...

Y/N was staring back down at Balto his eyes glowing a bright reddish-orange firey ember.

Balto nervously looked away

Balto: *Tsk* Whatever...

He said before walking away

Y/N's eyes stopped glowing as he turned toward Aphmau and Aaron who were talking to each other. He smiled and walked toward them

Aphmau: Huh? Did- did Balto say "mate"? Uh, Aaron. Pst! Is he Australian, too?

Aaron: Uh, what?

Aphmau: I just realized that a lot of our werewolf classmates say "mate" a lot. I wonder if they transferred here from Australia.

Aaron: Have... you been doing your werewolf homework?

Aphmau: Huh? Yeah, why?

Aaron: Heh, nothing. 

Y/N: Well, well, well what do we have here?

Y/N said with his hands him his pockets approaching the two

Aphmau turned to Y/N with a smile

Aphmau: Y/N!

Y/N: I thought you two were enemies! But now...

He said looking up and down at them

Y/N: It looks like you've gotten a lot closer

Aphmau blushes a bit

Aphmau: I mean I guess so...

Y/N: When did this all happen?

Y/N said stepping closer

Aphmau: Well-

Before she could answer Aaron stepped in front of her and stared at Y/N

Aaron: None of your business. Why do you want to know anyway?

He said with a frown Y/N smiled back at him

Aphamu: Aaron...

Y/N and Aaron were almost the same height but Y/N was a bit taller. The air was charged with a palpable tension, akin to the anticipation before a storm It was as if two apex predators were at a stand-off both waiting for each other to make the next move  It was a moment frozen in time, where every movement, every breath, seemed to carry the weight of the clash of both forces.

Aphmau stared at the two nervous about what was about to happen but Y/N was kind of enjoying the moment. It's been a while since he's had a good fight and he wondered if Aaron could give it to him. The fierceness in the boy's eyes excited Y/N. But he knew Aphmau wouldn't appreciate it if he and her new "friend" got into a fight.