CH05-EP4: Events After The Beauty Pageant

Third POV:

As Velzard and Shirayuki were talking about each individual classes, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Velzard gave permission.

Then the door opens then they both saw a woman with back length beige hair tied with twin tails, her eyes were golden brown with big breasts. She is currently wearing a teacher's outfit. Currently, she was Class 2-A's Student Assistant Homeroom Teacher.

"Pardon me~" She said as she closes the door

"Oh Shirayuki-chan! You're here with the Acting Chairwoman~?" She asks Shirayuki.

"Ee... we were discussing about 1st Year's Class A-D." She answered.

"I see~, Acting Chairwoman, I have come here as you ordered me." She said to Velzard.

"Noa, good timing. Take your seat on this side." Velzard instructed.

Noa followed her and took a seat where she was pointed to sit on. Then Velzard gestures Shirayuki to continue. Shirayuki then continued reporting her observations among the 1st Years.

After her explanation, Velzard then looks at Noa.

"How is your observations among the 2nd Years, Noa. Ah, pardon, Akizuki-sensei?" Asked Velzard.

"Hmmm?~ There are only 3 noticeable individuals so far~ 2 from Class 2-A and 1 on Class 2-B~" Noa answered.

"Let me guess, it's Nagumo Miyabi and Asahina Nazuna from Class 2-A and Kiryuuin Fuuka from Class 2-B." Asked Velzard.

"Oh~? I guess there were very interesting that even the Acting Chairwoman knew about them~" She said.

"*sigh* Nagumo Miyabi was the former Vice President of the Student Council. Ultima utterly showed her superiority to that nobody. Then there is Asahina Nazuna who has Nagumo's close friend but she doesn't like Miyabi nor idolize him.

Finally, there is Kiryuuin Fuuka who excels both in Physical and Academics. But she doesn't take this very seriously yet, that is. That was according to her records yet she is currently in Class 2-B. Interestingly she was first entered here as Class A in her 1st Year." Said Velzard.

"Hehe~ That's right Acting Chairwoman~ there are also some interesting individuals but they were under Nagumo. Not just that, most boys were looking at my breasts, those perverts." Said Noa.

"Of course, that has to be expected Akizuki-sama, most boys are in their puberty stage after all. And also that is most boy's nature." Said Shirayuki.

"Maa~ Maa~ (Now~ Now~) Shirayuki-chan~ How many times will I have to tell you to just call me by my first name?~" Noa teased.

"I may be a Student Assistant Homeroom Teacher, but I'm still a maid Akizuki-sama." Shirayuki countered.