Chapter II

FERRY's POV

"I've Been waiting for you."

My jaw dropped after hearing those words. Why the fuck she would say that? Like why is she waiting for me? For what?

"Miss, I don't know what you are talking about." I gently said. She ignored me and sat beside me. I kept on staring at her, I'm still confused.
I sighed and turned my eyes away to look outside the window.

I saw nothing but gloomy weather outside. Although, I'm a bit convinced about my conscience that everything is just a play they're performing, but deep down... I'm still scared.

Time passed by, and I didn't notice that everyone had left the room. Like what the--?

"Am I really into deep thoughts?" I asked myself, still in shock. I stood up and hurriedly ran outside the room and I saw some of them, but I was not interested. I need to find my dorm room. I looked at my wristwatch, it was already 6 p.m.!

I fished my phone in my pocket and dialed my father's phone number. I need to ask him. I badly need to ask him why he sent me to such a place!

I half walk and half run because of fear and desperately want to be in my safe zone. I just want to keep myself safe since this is not my place and territory.
I frustratedly put my phone back in my pocket because my father did not pick up the phone after several calls from me. Shit!

I halted in the middle of the huge hall when I heard a loud bell ring. It's like saying it's time for bed. I trembled in fear and didn't know what I was going to do next. I don't know where my room is yet.
I shouldn't be scared. I'm brave!

"Yes, I'm brave!" I whispered to myself. I started to walk again with shaky hands. Why is this place so dark and only lightning fills the room?

Again I stopped walking while looking at the figure five meters away from me. As the lightning passed by again from the huge window of the hall, it gave me a clear view of what it was... A human figure! A girl!

I saw her step forward so I stepped backward! I don't know, but I'm scared. Not a dramatic feeling but a real one. I feel my knees are out of strength to walk again. I'm scared. It feels like it will kill me anytime!

Those red bloody eyes. What is this? A show? How could it possibly be? A human with such bloody eyes is like a monster ready to devour her prey?!

Before I fell to my knees because of fear, someone grabbed me and pulled me to nowhere! I realized that we hid behind a huge arch column in the hall. I was trembling in fear and gazed up at the person who grabbed me to hide.

My eyes went huge like it's ready to pop out! It's a beauty! I couldn't talk because she covered my mouth with her hands. I could stare at her without her knowing it because she was busy peeking for our safety so as not to be caught.

"She's gone," she whispered and let go of me. She stands still and I did the same. It's embarrassing for me to be saved by a beautiful girl.

"T-thank you," I said while avoiding her gaze. The following moment is unexpected. She hugged me out of nowhere!

"You're so handsome!" she said, almost yelling.

"Miss, please let me go. I didn't know you." I directly said and pushed her gently away from me. "Please behave," I added.

"Oh! Sorry…" she said, still wearing her sweetest smile. I just ignored her and got out of where we were hiding.

"Are you lost? The dormitory is not here. It was located in the nearby building from this hall" she said while pointing to the entrance. Maybe I came to the wrong place, though I'm not familiar yet.

"Y-yes. I'm n-new here." I shyly tell her honestly. Damn! I need to get out of this place.

We started walking out of the hall. She's talkative but I don't want to complain as long as I'm secure.

"I'm Kathy Devil, what's your name?" she asked.

"W-what? D-devil?" I asked in shock. Who's insane wants to have that kind of name? It gives me goosebumps to hear her surname.

"Yes! That's a lovely name." she happily said. I gulped. Damn, this girl! Even her name can make me think that she's insane.

"I'm Ferry Vladimir. I just transferred here. But I lost my way, I was attending my first day of class earlier but I fell into deep thought," I paused. Recollecting what happened earlier gives me a headache. Why they did not tell me that the class was over?

"Oh, I'll guess it for you, they leave you alone." she guessed. I did not dare to say anything because I was hurt by the thought that even the teacher did not bother to tell me. Or Am I the one who did not hear that the class is over?

"Let them be. In this school, you have a lot of things to discover." She added. I sighed.

We finally reached the place after a couple of minutes of walking back to my dormitory. I faced her and thanked her for helping me find my room.

"Good night, Mr. Handsome. Hope to see you around tomorrow." She said winking at me. I awkwardly laughed because of the compliment she gave me. I mean, it's not new but in this place, I don't like to accept compliments. It's like it always has a second meaning. I see her leave my room and I rest after closing the door.

After cleaning my body, I jumped into my bed and I felt sleepy. Maybe I can go to the office tomorrow to tell them what I have encountered today.

I closed my eyes, and before I fell into a deep sleep, I saw in my mind the lady with red bloody eyes that I had encountered earlier.