Chapter 6: BBB The Fucking Tree 🪅

"Bloody hell, these fucking dicks hurt like a hard on thats lasted for years and you cant pee and its just all black and blue and bruised! That's how it feels to have the tiny pathetic cocks sprouting all over me!!!!!!" Ron cries, cum spirting from his small cock friends overcuming his body. 

"Youa look rather beau-T-ful Mr. Ron man cockly sir wir," Top Bottom gushes. 

He hasnt stopped staring at Ron since the quartet collected him off the stairs. The moment his eyes landed on Ron's pretty pink sprouting cocks, he just wanted to start sucking.

The urge is taking over again. His dry peeling lips pucker in a duck face and he leans toward Ron.

Then, SLAP 💥💥💥

"AOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCHHHHH!" Top screamed at the top of his lungs. Like his vocal cords sit on his lungs.

"We have no idea if that cum squirting out of Ronald is okay to drink yet Toppy. NO SUCKING!" Hermione scolds the old murderer.

His face morphs into this emoji 🥺. "Bu-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-"

"BOTTOM IF YOU DONT STOP FUCKING BLUBBERING LIKE A STUPID BRAINLESS WHALE I SWEAR I WONT WAIT TO KILL YOU!" Harry SCREAMS.

"For once i agree with the stinky turd. Shut it Top, we need to get a ducking move on so we can get Weasle back to being less ugly." Draco sighs. Then it hits him that he said ducking instead of fucking and he falls to the ground, sobbing. Missing his little ducky and his glorious willy.

"Whats-a upa with hima?" T questions.

Hermione groans, ready to kill herself. "Dont worry about it. YOU GUYS WE NEED TO STARTING FUCKINF MOVING RIGHT NOW BC I CANT ATAND TO LOOK AT RON FOR ONW MORE MINUTE (no offense)."

"None taken, if i dont off myself ill gladly pay one of you to do it for me - FUCK OH MERLIN NO PLS NOT ANOTHER ONE."

Right on cue another tiny cock appears, sprouting from Ron's chiny-chin-chin.

"WHY CANT WE JUST BE THERE ALREADY!" Hermione bellows.

"Oh hey look, we're just outside of Diagon Alley." Harry states.

"Perfect. Now for disguises bitches," Hermione cackles. She shoves her arm in her endless bag of nothingness. Pulling out a monstrous bridal gown and sleek white suit she hands one to Harry and Draco respectively. "You to are gonna be a couple thats just gotten married!"

"What the fuck." Says Harry, holding the gigantic white gown, long enough and wide enough to hide his enormous cock.

"Look draco, you get to dress in a super nice suit!" Hermione coos, and Draco sniffles. 

His grey eyes turn from wet rock grey to dried cement. "YAY!" He howls, snatching the suit, stripping off his clothes and putting the suit on faster than any of them could even blink.

He broke the fucking sound barrier.

"Harry put the fucking dress on, we all know you prance around in them when you think no one is watching!"

"Okay, okay, no need to out me like that Mione jeez." Harry shrugs, putting the dress on.

"Here is your veil and bouquet" she hands them to Harry. "And here is your top hat," she hands it to Draco.

Next, she pulls out a long brown unibrow and hands it to Ron. He places it on top of his eyebrows, the strands are so long they reach from his head to his toes!