Chapter 7: The Ballad of the Long Neck Dinosaur ☄️

"We need to focus on finding the next horcruxes!” Hermione exclaimed, pumping up her boobies with helium so that they lifted up into the air like two ropes were pulling them upwards, and then lifted Hermione off of the ground like the God SAM (foreshadowing), and then started to propeller like a helicopter. It even made the helicopter whirring sound.

Top Bottom came at the sight. “That’s a new record! I usually finish in two seconds! That was .00666 seconds!” He jumped up into the air and gave it a fist bump.

“Good job!” Exclaimed the air excitedly.

Draco walked out of their camping area, walking with a slight limp and holding The Real Duck in one hand and a map in the other.

“Why are you limping, Draco?” Harry asked curiously.

“Because we just got done fucking for 6 hours and 66 minutes.” Draco smirked at Harry’s jealous look.

“You mean you fucked for 7 hours and six minutes?” Hermione yelled from up in the air.

“That’s literally not what I said. Anyways, We need to take a trip to Muggle London to find the next Horcrux. I’m feeling a tug towards that wondrous city.” Draco moaned. The Real Duck flapped his wings, feeling the connection to his horcrux brethren.

“Hop on!” Hermione yelled once again, and everyone became climbing Top Bottom to get to Hermione in the sky. They each held on to a part of her pussy flaps, their fingers curling inside her to get a good grip.

They made it to Muggle London in 1 second because Hermione was super fast (not as fast as Top Bottom). They landed in the most crowded area, Picawilly Circus, a couple people screaming and clutching their children as they saw the 6 of them ungrasp from within Hermione and land on the street, Hermione’s boobs deflating. A lot of people were still screaming and pointing.

A couple of Muggle cops ran up to them, only to be punched in the ball sacks by Top Bottom. “DONT YOU MESS WITH MY FRIENDS”

They then turned to Draco to understand how they were supposed to get the next horcrux. He whispered it to all of them, careful that no one else heard. The team nodded and knew what they had to do.

The 6 of them walked through Picawilly, pretending to be tourists. “What a lovely day,” pointed out Ron.

“Yes, Ronald. The weather is quite nice.” Tom Bottom replied, beret on his head to blend in. 

Draco however was glancing down at where people were walking surveying everyones shoes, feet, and ankles, all the while fighting the urge to lay down on the streets and start deep throating everyones stinky, sweaty, yellow cheesy feet.

They spent the next 6 hours and 66 minutes walking around Picawilly, all of them tired but determined to finish their goal.

“I know he’s here!” Draco exclaimed, still observing everyone's bottom halves. 

“Draco, maybe we should go home and try again another time…” But in that moment Draco saw it. He saw the horcrux insignia. 

He then slapped his large and throbbing Cock three times in rapid procession, a booming noise echoing from the vibrations that everyone on every inch of the world could hear.

“It's the rapture!” Someone shouted from South America.

“Praise the Lord,” Cried someone from New Zealand.

“The trumpets! Run!” Bellowed someone from North Sentinel Island.

“Fuck,” said someone from North Korea.

Back in Picawilly, the group, save Draco, started to calm everyone down and redirect attention from what Draco was currently doing.

Draco pulled out his shiny machete, ensured no one was watching and dove for the man with the horcrux insignia on his ankle. The man had been looking around frantically, so he wasn’t prepared for Draco, who dove with his machete in one hand at his feet. In an instant, Draco cut through skin and muscle and bone, as easy as cutting up a piece of bread, and the man’s foot was severed from his body.