Destiel 4

This'll basically be a Cinderella!Destiel thing if ya'll want me to continue it

It's the same thing every morning. Wake up, barely eat anything, then cook a breakfast better than anything he's ever eaten for his brothers and usually absent father. Castiel almost never sees or even hears his father anymore. Sometimes Joshua, the butler, talks with him, but as far as Castiel's heard from tuning in to their conversations his father isn't coming home. Ever. Cas frowns as a bell rings somewhere nearby. It continues just long enough for Castiel to glance over and see that it's Michael's silver bell ringing. He hurries to make the rest of the food while Lucifer's and Raphael's gold and bronze bells start ringing. Castiel's ice eyes widen as he shoves things onto platters and then onto the cart. He shoves the squeaky cart in front of him, and he practically carries it up the ramp because it's too lopsided to push on not flat surfaces.

He enters Michael's room first, seeing his brother already in dress pants and an untucked, unbuttoned white collared shirt. "Castiel." Michael greets in that tone that makes Castiel's flesh crawl. That falsely happy and appreciative tone is so much worse than Raphael's downright hateful stare, words, and tone. Castiel winces when Michael approaches as he sets up a small foldable table made of clean, dark wood. He lets out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding when the black haired man simply walks past him to his closet. "I was expecting you sooner."

"The cat knocked down the milk and I had to clean it up." Castiel says, his voice but a whisper. Michael comes out of the closet as he tucks in his shirt, a black trench coat thrown over his shoulder. His brother neatly lays the coat on his large bed as he buttons up his shirt and the vest he'd put on over it. He puts a tie around his neck as he wanders over to the sink, the one in his bedroom, not the bathroom, and started brushing his teeth. Castiel finishes putting the breakfast where it's supposed to be, and then he leaves, dumping the archangel's dirty clothes into the bin on the bottom of the cart he's pushing.

"Castiel." Lucifer manages to sound even more intimidating than Michael, which Castiel has to grudgingly admit is impressive. Castiel freezes a few seconds and Lucifer's face softens a bit before he draws in his grace's aura's coverage area. Castiel hesitates a few seconds before entering the room, quickly laying out breakfast as Lucifer wanders over to his dresser. He pulls on a pair of black jeans, and then he turns to Cas as he slips on his combat boots. "Purple, maroon, or red?" He asks, motioning to his shirts. Castiel looks from him to the shirts a few times before responding.

"Dark blue would look better." His voice is small and tight and Lucifer sighs, looking at his little brother with intense pale eyes as he ducks his head.

"We'll work on it, Castiel. Don't worry about it." He says, pulling on the shirt Castiel told him to wear. He doesn't even look in the mirror, he just trusts Castiel's taste in clothes, which is actually quite good, and he grabs his suitcase. His six huge black wings expand from his back, and Lucifer flashes a small smile at Castiel before he takes off. Castiel knows that Lucifer honestly tries to be kind and as unintimidating as possible, but it doesn't really help that he's the second strongest angel, tied with Michael for that place and under only Dean Winchester. Castiel sees Michael walk down the staircase, his also very large six white wings folded behind him. He takes off in the middle of the opening room.

Raphael doesn't even speak to Castiel as he sets up his food. The smaller angel can feel the archangel's hateful glare on the back of his neck, so he moves as fast as he physically can. "Get out now." Raphael orders as soon as Castiel is done. He nods and quickly grabs the dirty laundry as he leaves. Raphael's six silver wings had already been out, and they matched with his black suit well. Castiel sighs and slows down as he passes Gabriel's room, seeing he's still asleep. He places the platter of food on the side table, along with a large cup of water and a bottle of ibuprofen. He then grabs his laundry as he leaves, hurrying in case Gabriel wakes up.

It's not that he's scared of Gabriel. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Gabriel is the only brother Castiel has that he isn't terrified of. It's just that Gabriel doesn't like it that Castiel does all the work, and he hates it the most when Castiel does his work. Gabriel groans, and Castiel cusses, rushing out of the room and slamming the door. Even hungover, Gabriel will still hunt Castiel down if he catches him doing his stuff. It's bad enough for him that he made him breakfast. As Castiel runs downstairs he hears a door fly open, soon followed by his angry brother's voice.

"Castiel!"