Day 2

"Welcome back! Take you seats! We have plenty dares for today! So no time to waste dears!" I said, welcoming them all in again for day 2.

"I don't like the sound of that." Catboy said.
"Don't care, sit down." I shot.

"Okay, lets pull up the first lot!"

"Thanks for the icepack!" Night Ninja said, talking the ice pack

"Okay Owlette, you have to fly upside down for 5 minuets."

"Ok! Lets hope I don't get nauseous!" As she flew upside down.

"In the mean-time, dear Luna! You have a fan!" I said, pointing to the screen.

"Oh wow! Thanks for the solar rock! Motsuki can you teleport this back to the fortress so we don't lose it?" Luna asked.

"Okie!" The moth girl twitched as she teleported the rock back home.

"I'm getting nauseous over here!" Owlette yelled, as she covered her mouth.

"STILL TWO MINUTES LEFT! Uh- ahem anyways, IceCub you have to freeze Romeo."

"Oh sweet!" IceCub exclaimed.
"NO! NOT SWEET! NO NO NO!" Romeo yelled, trying to run away then was stopped because he was iced.

"Okay Owlette, you can stop now! The toilet is over there to throw up." I pointed.

"Thank you." She weakly said before running into the bathroom.

"Okaaayy anyways, next!"

"Sorry what?" Silvia said

"Yeah uh.. we play instruments, not singing." Phoebe mentioned.

"Yeah singing is our boyfriends jobs. Not ours. Well actually, your boyfriend dances."
"He is an excellent singer, how dare you suggest otherwise."

"Enough girls. The dare is the dare, and the game is the game. You must do as it says." I told them.

"Okay. Here I'll go first." Silvia offered.

"What can I say? I'm a big Nicki fan!" Silvia essentially bragged.

"Two can play this game. Hit it!" Phoebe yelled.

"Okay. I'll admit it. That was good." Silvia admitted.

"I'm an PinkPanthersss fan and Ice Spice fan. What could I say?" Phoebe mimicked Silvia.

"Your just choosing them cause I chose Nicki."
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"

"Okaaay lets leave these girls to argue. Uh, Octochi you have to stay in a room with Gekko for 5 minutes." I said.

Octochi immediately yelled "NOOOO"

"You'll be okay sis! Just knock if you need me." Octobella said.

"Alright, come on tadpole." Octochi and Gekko walked into a room I set up for them.

"5 minutes on the clock. In the mean time.. Koi! You're allowed to fight any one person but don't kill them."

Koi eyes quickly sprinted to some girl specific. "Oh Motsuki~" she said.

Koi couldn't get up from her seat, (cause she can't walk, she's a fish) so all she could do was spray as much water as possible onto Motsuki, which stops Motsuki from flying.

"Help Motsuki!" She cried.

"Sorry, we can't. But it's fine! You wont die. Right Koi?" Silvia asked with a death glare as to say don't effing kill her.

"No. No she won't die. Hopefully."

2 minutes later

"Okay girls, you can stop now. And now we should let Octochi and Gekko out." As I opened the door the two came running out.

"OXYGEN! THANK YOU!" Octochi yelled at the top of her lungs.

"YOUR ONE TO TALK YOU SMELLED LIKE AN OCTOPUS!" Gekko shot.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?? A FAIRY??"
"MORE LIKE MARY SUE!"
"YOU PEICE OF-"

"Annd while those two are at it, Algi there's a question for you!"

"Hm?"

"It asks why your afraid of Bastet and Catboy."

"Your scared of us?" Catboy asked, who algi didn't realise were behind him.

"Get away from me! Please!" He jumped up.

"He really is, huh." Bastet said

"Ailurophobia means the fear of cats. Cats eat birds. I'm a peacock, and Catboy and Bastet are cats and cheetahs. Up to date yet?" He explained.

"Ah, got it." Catboy said.

"Well shucks, that's it for day 2, go do, whatever it is you guys do. See you tomorrow."

Can we have some shipping dares/questions. Just cause? And head canons too actually! Kinda wanna see what peoples head canons are. If people have any <33