Day 6

#wemissedbumbleboysbirthdaybutwtv
#happybirthdaykoi

"Okay, you know the drill! I'll turn in the Tv"

"Why is this longer than that contract back in like

"Why is this longer than that contract back in like... you know what nevermind, only Snolla would remember." Phoebe said.
"Cause I was there dummy! Anyways.. my biggest fear is spiders." Snolla budded.

"Yeah we scared of spiders too!" Motsuki added.

"Any dragon that isn't An Yu." Lify stated. And slight foreshadowed. 🤭🤭

"Uhh... make an impression of the heroes? Am I allowed to do it?" Phoebe asked.

"Yes Phoebe, you still classify. You can do the impressions."

"Okay! Ahem.. 'My name is Lilyfay and I'm the best powerhero!'" She batted her eyes, trying to impersonate Lilyfay, also trying not to be rude. Which is hard for her because her whole personality is rude/sarcastic.

"Aww! Thanks Phoebe!" Lilyfay hugged her, for the compliment. "I still think Ice cub is the best powerhero, but sure!"

"Excuse me, outta the way. Ahem. 'I'm Owlette and I like to fly too much.'" Silvia acted as Owlette.

"Silvia shush, I fly just enough."
"Uh huh. Sure."

"Oh! Catboy! We needa' sing!" Owlette read the next dare!

"Okay.. what are we singing?"

"Allow me!" I handed them lyrics, gave them microphones, and let them sing.

Everyone applauded them, as they sat back down.

"Gekko, you gotta do the chicken dance with one other person."

"Oh no." Luna accepted that she was gonna be the one to do it with him.

"Come on Luny! Up ya get!" Gekko grabbed her hand to the dance floor, he didn't want to dance until he learnt he could do it someone else (the someone being Luna.)

As the both did the chicken dance, everyone laughed, with Silvia laughing the most seeing as it was her sister doing chicken dance.

"Shut up Silvia " Luna shot.
Silvia quickly shutted up, as she didn't want to be beheaded by her sister, after laughing at her.

"Luna... you're not gonna like this.." I pointed to the screen.

As soon as she read it. "FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"

"Luna dear, I'm doing it with you. Though I shall be the one to win." An Yu said.

"Uh- no. You're not winning. I'll do it!"

"Alright then, PHOEBE, SILVIA! PIANO AND GUTIAR FOR MUSIC!" I yelled.

*epic dance scene cause I'm lazy and it's 10:30 PM.*

"Woooo!" People cheered.

"Thanks! I need water." Luna sat as she grabbed a water bottle.
"As do I." Added An Yu.

"Night Ninja! 3 Tricks with a katana go!" I handed him a katana.

"I wont question where you got this."

"WOO! GO NIGHT NINJA!" An Yu yelled.

"Supportive girlfriend much." I said.

*after the tricks*

"OKAY oh- Phoebe, you can fight anyone in this room, just don't kill them."

Phoebe gasped. "Hey IceCub~ This is payback after how you tried to kick me out of iceworld once I returned!" As she used her magic to drop a massive pile of snow into his head.

"Ow! I said sorry!" Ice Cub said, muffled by the snow.

"Okay! BumbleBoy! You sing a song with anyone of your choice!"

"Oh boy." Silvia said. As Luna looked at her and telepathically said 'it's your turn.'

"Silvia! My girl! Beauty! Star-Queen! Wanna sing with me?" Bumbleboy asked.

"Not much of a Choice, King-Bee. And are we singing the song we always sing?"

"Yup!"

"Alright.. GUTIAR!" She clapped her hands as I handed her a GUTIAR.

"Oh I love that song!" Bumbleboy said.
"So do I." Silvia added.

"Okay! Night ninja, they wanna know how you don't know who JK is."

"I dunno.. I don't listen to kpop. :/"

*Snolla and the moth girls see a spider crawling up

*Snolla and the moth girls see a spider crawling up.*

The moths girls screamed their head out, and Snolla yelled as loud as she could in fear.
"OH HELL NAH!" Before disintegrating the poor little spider.

Cricket noises filled the room.

"ANYWAYS that's all for today! I need to go buy therapy for these kids"