Day 3

"Welcome back! Take your seats! Not as many today but! When best comes to best, it'll be fun!"

"Anyone understand a word she said?" Silvia asked.
The group went 'nu uh' or 'nope' as they all sat down.

"Okay lets turn on the screen shall we?"

"Boys! You all know what to do!"

"Come on Luna we're going to your favourite restaurant, Chipotle!" (My head-canon) Gekko took her hand and lead her outside before Bumbleboy ran infront of them.

"How bout' a double date? Silvia and I join you?" He asked, which Silvia added "I didn't make him do that."

"Uhh sure.. why not. Come on big sis!" Luna called to Silvia.

"Phoebe! I have the best idea! Ice Skating?" Algi suggested. To which she monotony said "I do that on the daily. I live in Iceworld."

"I know, but it can be special cause we'll be skating together! And Snolla can come along!"

"I better be coming along, you guys think your going to iceworld without me, Phoebes BFF, the only raindeer who can speak English and can fly and use magic, and-" Snolla was cut off by Phoebe.

"Your acting like a Mary Sue. Come on let's just go skate already!" She said, getting Algi to lead both of them out of the room.

"Go on Octobella, go get your man. Shoo shoo." Octochi shooed her sister to Pharaoh Boy.

"Looks like we're stuck together, Fry." Koi said to Octochi.
"Shut up, Guppie." She laughed.

"Hey, LilyFay?" IceCub started.
"Let me guess, iceworld, follow Phoebe and Algi, and probably join them." She guessed on point.

"Stop reading my mind. Come on!" He laughed, took her hand as they sped off the the iceworld door.

"Uhm.. Motsuki?" Kevin said.
"Yeah? EEP" she twitched.
"Do you wanna maybe, go get ice cream?" He asked.
"Ooh yay! Motsuki loves Icecream!" As she teleported themselves to the icecream shop.

10 minutes later

"Okay I need to get a hold of these kids, Everyone call their sibling, friends, etc it's time for the next dare or question." I said.

After everyone arrives back

"Alright now it says night ninja, take care of An Yu."

"I do take care of her!" Night Ninja said. "Mostly"
"Yeah, he does take good care of me! And I take good care of him!" An Yu added.

"Okay then.. next was a question for Silvia and  Bumbleboy, how did you guys meet?"

"Heh, funny story about that actually." Silvia began. "A few weeks after Gekko and Luna had began dating and they started hanging out more, me and the moth-girls would always fly around in the park, and play with my butterflies."

"What she didn't know was I was also active in the park, and that's when one of her butterflies met one of my bees. And both of them came back to us to tell us the other was in the park." He continued.

"We both asked for our butterflies/bees to lead us to each other and that was when we first saw each other."

"We kind of just starred at each other for a few seconds, before we both blushed uncontrollably, said hi and quickly left. It was a love at first sight Dynamic but I think it was worth it." They finished.

"Yeah I remember Motsuki and Motsella taunting you continuously while I had no clue what they were talking about until you told me." Luna giggled.

"Shut up."

"Alrighty then. Rip and Armadylan, ya'll have to go a club. And since your all minors, down the hall to the left, is a room with a dance floor, and a restaurant diner where you can order food/drinks. Now go." I pushed them out and pointed to the room, before they could ask any questions cause, I didn't want to explain how I made that room.

"Anyone going to question her? No? Okay what's next then?" Koi asked.

"Okay uh, they dare Catboy and Owlette to kiss. Honestly I ship it too." I said.

"Okay I guess." Owlette accepted and quickly kissed Catboy, to which he blushed. A lot.

"What's next?" She asked while Catboy was still blushing.

"Octochi and Octobella need to have a competition."

"Oh! Can we have a race then? Who's the fastest underwater?" Octochi asked.

"Go ahead."

At the moat

"Three.. two.. one.. Go!"

And just like that, the moat twins swam off in sonic mode, to win the race.

"I win!" Octobella yelled.

"By a guppie!" Octochi quickly shot.

"Okay and final question today is 'how was your day? I think mine is good.. guys?" I said.

"Yeah mines decent."
"Okay-ish"
"Could've been better."

"Hm. Solid answers. Well that's it for today!"

Hope ur having a good day! Remember to send dares <33