Prologo

Narrator

Janette was being held by guards, she had wounds on her body and her eyes were full of tears.

Anastacius - So citizens of Obelia, we are here today to make Janette Margarita pay for poisoning my beloved daughter Athanasia and your beloved princess. - says and the peaple look at Janette with hatred and disgust.

??? - Died you bitch. - says.

Anastacius - So Janette, you are stripped of the title of second princess and will be hanged. - says and a red haired knight appear.

Janette - I love you father

Janette - I love you father. - says and it's hanged.

People applauded, happy that she was dead.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Penelope's soul was crying and Diana's soul was furious with Anastacius.

Penelope - What did my daughter deserve this?

Diana - Pennie I am really sorry for what my daughter did. - says.

Penelope - You don't have the blame. - says. - We both know that the soul that inhabits Athanasia's body is not the true one.

Diana - I know. - say. - But still...

Penelope - Don't say anything. - say and a light appear.

??? - Lady Penelope, lady Diana. - say a voice.

Diana - Who are you?

??? - I won't say my name but I will say another thing. - say.

Penelope - What?

??? - I will send Janette and the true Athanasia to the past.

Diana - But with what body my true daughter will have?

??? - She will have the same body as the fake Athanasia but with pink eyes. - say.

Diana - Thank you. - say.

??? - You are welcome. - say and dissapear.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Two soul could be seen looking at each other.

Janette - What? But Athanasia didn't died. - say.

Athanasia - She didn't I am the real Athanasia. - say. - The soul that is in that body isn't mine.

Janette - What?

Athanasia - That right. - says and a light appear.

??? - Princess Janette and Princess Athanasia. - says.

Athanasia - Who are you?

??? - I won't say my name. - say smiling. - I an going to send you two to the past, Athanasia will go in the same body as the fake Athanasia but you will have your mothers pink eyes. - says.

Athanasia - And my name?

??? - Anastácia Rosemary de Alger Obelia. - says.

Janette - Thank you. - says and the two of them stars to fall a sleep.

??? - Good luck.