Chapter 8

Narrator

The debut was ending and the Count York and Duke Ephin look at each other and smile, they take Anastácia and Athanasia to the front and bows to the princess and to the Emperor.

Athanasia - (Who is this girl? And why does she looks like me?) - thinks.

Jonathan - Your majesty we want to introduce to you your daughters from the Third Princess of Siodonna, Diana. - says. 

Count York - Athanasia de Alger Obelia and Anastácia Rosamary de Alger Obelia. - says and everyone looks suprise. 

Janette - Daddy are they my sisters? - ask and the nobles were surprise.

Noble 1 - What a kind princess we have. - says.

Noble 2 - Yes our princess is the best. - says. 

Anastacius - Do you want them as your sisters? - ask.

Janette - Jettie really wants a sister. - says. 

Anastacius - Alright, listen up, Anastácia Rosemary de Alger Obelia is the Second Princess of the Empire and Athanasia de Alger Obelia is the Third Princess of the Empire. - says and everyone bows to the two new princess.

Athanasia - (Who is Anastácia? Athanasia didn't have a sister. This wasn't in my plans.) - thinks.

Janette - Sisters both of you will live in the Rose Palace. - says. 

Athanasia - The Rose Palace? - ask surprise. 

Janette - You don't like it? - ask starting to tear up.

Noble 3 - The Third Princess make our beloved princess cry. - says.

Athanasia - No, I love it. - says smiling. 

Janette - Alright.- says smiling and cleanning her eyes. 

Anastácia - Can we take our nannys? - ask.

Anastacius - Yes. - says. - My daughter will help with the maids and guards. - says and Janette smiles to him.

Janette - I promise that you will be happy. - says. 

Kallisto - Princess I will help with the guards. - says.

Janette - Thank you Kal. - says.