Chapter 2

Narrator

Janette look at Anastacius and smiles.

Anastacius - So you are my daughter. - says.

Janette - Daddy. - says smiling.

Anastacius - You look so much like Penelope. - says looking lost. 

Janette - (Dad must love mother very much.) - think. 

Anastacius - Kallisto. - calls.

Kallisto - Yes your majesty? - ask.

Anastacius - Call some maids and ask them to bring some tea and sweets to my garden. - says and picks Janette up. - You are very light. - say. 

Janette - Daddy. - say and smiles. 

Anastacius took her to his garden and sat her on the chair at the table.

A maid appear and place the sweets and the tea on the table, she then bow to the Emperor and the princess and leaves.

Anastacius - Eat. - says and Janette eat, then she takes the cup of tea and drinks it.

Janette - It's like having blackberries in my mouth. - say and Anastacius looked shocked.

Anastacius - *Penelope say the same thing.* - whisper. - *She is really her daughter.* - whisper and smiles a bit.

Janette - Daddy smile. - say surprise. 

Anastacius - No I didn't. - says and Janette laughed . - So do you like to live in the Garnet Palace? - ask.

Janette - Yes the maids and my nanny Helena treat me well. - says.

Anastacius - Helena? - ask.

Janette - Yes. - says.

Anastacius - I see. - say. - You can go but from this day on you will eat with me every day. - says.

Janette - Of course daddy. - says and smiles.

Helena - Princess I was so hurry. - says coming in the garden. - Oh I'm sorry your majesty. - says. 

Anastacius - I see that you are still the same. - says. - Helena my daughter will eat with me every day. - says.

Helena - Yes your majesty. - says. 

Anastacius - You can go. - says and they leave.