Chapter 17

3rd Person POV

Everyone is staring at you so intensely. They all finally know how much of a lying scum you are. You won't lie to them like you lied to me.

I knew you couldn't hide it forever, but to go to this extent... you really are a bastard. At least everyone figured it out before they ended up like me.

And they still don't know the half of it. You really do deserve to go to hell already.

Don't try and hide from the truth either... It's too late to take back what you did, and what you plan to do.

"F/N...?"

Throughout the deafening noise, Chiaki's voice managed to pierce through and caught F/N's attention. He looked up at everyone and noticed their suspicious stares once again.

After that, Nagito stepped forward with the file he got from Monokuma titled towards his chest to keep F/N from seeing what's in it.

"Hey, F/N. Before anything else, could you tell me if what's in this file is true?"

"..."

"F/N? Don't tell me you're gonna take a vow of silence at a time like this?" Nagito smiled.

Tell them the truth. Let them know that you truly are a monster that plans to kill more people...

"..."

"Haha..."

"The fuck are you laughing about?" Fuyuhiko grabbed F/N by the collar.

"I'm sorry but... I didn't see anything on the note, so I'm not sure what you guys are even talking about." With a friendly smile on his face, F/N gave his response.

Fuyuhiko grumbled under his breath and let him go for a brief moment to snatch the file from Nagito's hands. When he gave it to F/N and made him flip through it, everything went silent once again.

"F/N, do you know what any of that means?" Chiaki stood in front of everyone else when she asked that question, and the only person that could see her expression was F/N.

He could understand exactly what she wanted to tell him just from the look in her eyes.

"Please don't do it again. Don't let everyone hate you." Those were the words that hid within Chiaki's gaze. And those words...

Went ignored by the one they were directed at.

"Oh, this thing?" F/N closed the file and smiled at the remaining students.

"And here I thought you were talking about something interesting. Man, you guys really like to be dramatic, don't you?"

"F/N, please stop it..." Chiaki whispers.

"F/N! Please do not dance around the subject!" Sonia demanded him. "We only want to know if it is the truth or not. I promise that as your friends we will not doubt you if you say it isn't true."

As everyone questioned F/N regarding this new information, Hajime struggled to hold his tongue here. With what F/N told him just the other day, he knew that everything was true, so he wondered if it would be right to speak up and tell everyone about all of it.

"Please... all of you should calm down a bit. Things have gotten a little heated, so let's take a step back alright?"

F/N attempted to defuse the situation, but nobody was having it this time around.

"Don't try and run away from this! BE A MAN AND ANSWER US!"

Nekomaru's shouting coaxed a sigh from F/N's lips, and suddenly his friendly expression was nowhere to be seen, being replaced with a villainous grin that did him no favors in getting out of this scot free.