𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄; 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆."

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬; 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

°•°

ARYA RYKER was known as the princess within the Capitol. She was not only a favourite amongst the citizens, but she was one of President Snow's favourite victors. Not that he had many. But he loved the ruthless behaviour that she had shown within the arena and of course thought it would be easier to get her over to his side because of it.

Winning the 69th Hunger Games at the age of 17, she was known as the most ruthless player to have even won the games. She had taken out nineteen of her fellow competitors,  more than anyone else in history. Arya wasn't exactly a crowd favourite before she went into the arena, she didn't have many sponsors, but as soon as they saw how skilled she was with a spear, they all turned to her.

Her district wasn't very happy with her return though as they thought she had enjoyed killing her competitors.  Arya knew that it was kill or be killed, and she wasn't going to let anyone make her feel guilty for what she had to do. She didn't like Snow, but being on his good side wasn't exactly a bad thing.

But when the 75th Hunger Games rolls around and it is known that the existing victors would be picked, Arya didn't know whether or not to trust a word that came out of Snow's mouth. And when Haymitch comes to her with a plan which ultimately would lead to a revolution, she doesn't know what to do. Arya didn't want the games to continue on, but she trusted very little and when one of her allies would be Finnick Odair,

She is even more reluctant to agree to it.

°•°

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐛𝐧𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐲𝐤𝐞𝐫