33. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐥

➳❦

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

➳❦

ARYA SMILES AS SHE FELT FINNICK'S FINGERS MOVING THROUGH HER HAIR. Their bodies were pressed together under the sheets, their legs tangled as she had her head resting on his chest. The cool air from the air vent hit her skin but it was nice. Just being here with him for a moment, it was what she wanted. "I wanna stay like this forever. But in a meadow, in the middle of nowhere, where no one will bother us again." Arya tells him. She wanted to escape from everything, not having to deal with any sort of drama ever again in her life. That was the ideal future for her.

"I think we can arrange that." Finnick murmurs back to her as he presses a kiss to the top of her head, continuing his movements through her hair. Arya sighs as her eyes dimmed, her jaw clenching in the slightest.

"Hm, if we survive this." Arya responds. Finnick moves so he's able to look at her and he had a frown on his face.

"Hey, stop. Stop catastophizing everything." He tells her and Arya meets his gaze. "Good things happen to us too, okay? I believe that." Finnick says as he wraps his arm around her, pulling her closer.

"You can believe that for the both of us." Arya says with a firm nod. Finnick just sighs as he stares back at her.

"You're impossible."

"Mhm. That's why you love me." Arya teases with a smirk. Finnick raises an eyebrow.

"I might take those words back if you don't stop being so negative." Finnick warns as he leans down to press a kiss to her lips. Arya sighs into it before he pulls back.

"Fine. Don't expect me to do any motivational speeches though." Arya responds as she tilts her head. Finnick rolls his eyes playfully before kissing her deeper. Arya moans into it, the kiss a bit sloppy as they were both still tired.

Finnick moves on top of her, nothing but  the sheet between them as he grips her hair, pressing his tongue into her mouth. Arya tightens her legs around him, a breathy whine leaving her as she feels him grind down against her. But the sound of the door opening makes them pull away from each other "Woah, hey--" Finnick starts to say but sees it was Johanna who had wandered in. Arya brought the sheets over to cover them. "Johanna?" He asks confused.

"Ooh." Johanna stops in her tracks as she notices them under the sheets. "Did I cockblock you?" She asks them causing Aryas eyes to widen and Finnick to just cover his face with his arm.

"Excuse me?" Arya asks her, stuttering over her words.

"I totally did cockblock you, my bad." She says, holding her hands up. Finnick shakes his head.

"Stop saying that word please." He pleads. Johanna smirks as she laughs a bit.

"Ah, so while the world is at war, you two are getting freaky." Johanna states with a wink. Arya sighs as she runs a hand through her messy hair.