Prologue

Welcome to the world of mythology. Stories that have been passed down from generation to generation. Among all these stories, the devil has always been one of the most fascinating and terrifying characters. He is known by different names in different cultures, but his malevolent persona remains the same. In my culture, we call him Zadeus, the god killer.

             The gods are revered and worshipped. There are four major gods - the god of death, the god of life, the god of the elements, and the god of time.

          The story of Zadeus and I is a rollercoaster. It is a story of love, betrayal, and revenge. And it all starts with the devil weeping.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          There are four gods. The god of death, the god of life, the god of the elements, and the god of time. It's rumored that there are other gods, some believe as many as 100. The most powerful one though is the god of time. Adonis he is called. A wise god. The god of time is the most powerful since he controls the flow of time everywhere.

         The god of life (Zadeus's brother) is Zachariah. He is said to be the elder one, the kinder one.

         Lastly is the god of the elements, Mother Nature herself. Terralie. She is in charge of all forms of air, water, fire, and earth. She is loving, calm, and caring. She takes care of our world to the best of her abilities.

        The gods all have limited power. They don't control everything that happens. They can't interfere with the lives of the living.

        Zadeus indeed killed another god. He killed his brother, the god of life. This has been a myth told in my culture for centuries.

        It is said that Zadeus is evil incarnate. That he tortures all souls. The good and the bad. It is said that Zadeus brings chaos to the living world too.

        Little did I know that it was all a lie.

        I died on October 13th at 2:22 a.m. and met the devil himself.