Part Three - Stretched

The demon quickly makes work of getting the angel to the ground, making the angel yelp in surprise. He snickered, staring down at the angel, his sharp tail slowly swaying in the air back and forth, "Let's hope you're as tight as your attitude." He laughs, the angel didn't find it funny. "Oh whatever, it was hilarious" The demon says, sliding his claw under the shoulder of the angels toga, cutting through it like butter. Ripping the top of the toga down he stared at the angel, a small smirk spreading across his lips as he ran his thumb along the jagged scars on the angels chest. "How beautiful.." He says softly, making the angel whimper.

He smiles, slowly sliding down the length of the angels torso, stopping mid thigh before leaning down, sinking his razor sharp teeth into the fabric and shredding it as he ripped it off, making the angel yip in shock, quickly closing his legs. "Ah, now, now... That's not very polite..." The demon says in a teasing tone, sliding both hands between the angels thighs and spreading them open with a quick motion, revealing his slit, already soaked from arousal. The angel gets embarrassed again, covering his face with his arms as the demon stares at the angels warm folds. The demon snickered, lowering his face to the slit, staring up at the angel and smirking devilishly. Then, without warning, he slid his long tongue down along the angels slit, pressing it between the folds to taste him fully. The angel whines, his feet against the demons shoulders as his body jerked, slightly kicking the demon. "At least give me a heads up!!" The angel says, but the demon just growled in response, the vibration of his voice suctioned onto the angels clit, making him whimper, biting his lip to stay quiet.

The growling and groaning didn't stop as the demon ran his tongue up and down and between the slit, making sure to flick at the angels sensitive bud. The demon takes notice to the angels squirming and writhing and puts a tight hold on the angels hips, keeping him from moving away. It also allowed him to put even more pressure on the angels slit, slowly sliding his tongue down between the folds, pressing his tongue against the throbbing entrance of the angels slit, waiting for the go-ahead. The angel looks down through his fingers, hesitantly nodding. The demons tail wags excitedly, his tongue quickly diving in the warm and tight cavern, slowly moving his tongue in and out, lapping up the sweetness that was the angels insides.

Soft moans and whimpers spill from the angel, his back arching a little. He watched the demon go to town on his tightness, then the angel slowly and hesitantly reaches down a shaking hand, gently placing it on the demons head, running his slim fingers through the demons hair. To his surprise, the demon growled, but the growl turned into a purr, the vibration from his throat transferring what felt like deep inside the angels lower tummy. After a little more of the tongue fucking, the demon slowly slips his tongue away, flicking the angels clit one more time and snickering. "You liked that, huh? Of course you did.." He says softly, retracting his claws to rub the angels sensitive bud comfortably, using his pointer and middle finger. "I think you've got some stretching out to do, dear..." He whispers, smiling as he slowly and carefully slips his middle finger into the angels wet and tight entrance, maybe only pushing it two knuckles deep, not wanting the rough the angel up just yet. The angel whines, bucking his hips up as the demon's finger wriggles a little, searching for the angels sweet spot. "Baby... Hips down.." The demon whispers softly, using his free hand to press the angel down by his stomach.

The demon then slowly, very slowly, enters another finger into the angels wet tightness, this time his pointer. The angel moans loudly, his voice shaking as he squirms under the demons right grasp. The demon wriggles his fingers inside the angel, rubbing and twisting around the hot and damp walls. Then finally, he hit the angels sweet spot, immediately feeling the angels walls clamp around his fingers, the wetness getting more intense as the angel trembles, his womanhood throbbing and his legs shaking. The demons ears twitched as he stared down at the angel, the spread his fingers in a "V" shape inside the tight cave, stretching the angel just a tad, the slid his fingers out, "Don't cum just yet dear... I haven't even put my cock in you yet." He says with a chuckle, making the angel blush like a tomato.