Chapter 1: Introduction

Once upon a time in a kingdom far, far, away...

You know what? None of that BS!About 1,000 years ago there was a war between HoneyHive Kingdom and Gardevoir Kingdom.The HoneyHive kingdom was ruled by an evil Vespiquen. She made lots of Combee her slaves in battle whenever she had to participate. Her knights were an army of Beedrill with a Mega Beedrill Captain.

Now let's get to our main character: Princess GardevoirThat's me! Hello person reading this! The story is about to be through a 3rd Person POV in 3, 2, 1...

"Yaaaaawwwn!" the princess smacked her lips as she lazily rolled out of her bed and onto the floor, "Oomph!" she exclaimed as she hit the ground. She got up to wake her younger sister.Princess Gardevoir's younger sister, Princess Serene, was a Kirlia. Unlike her older sister, Princess Serene was a very active morning person. When Princess Gardevoir got to her sister's room, Serene was already feeding Cosmo, the baby Ralts, his Moomoo Milk."Good Morning, sis," said Serene, "How are ya?""I'm tired, I wanna go back to sleep," she relplied."Just go have the hot cup of Awakening that I put on your nightstand.""Oh, really? I didn't notice, Thank you."The princess drank her Awakening. Feeling more alive with each sip. After she was done she left the cup on her little table and went to the Throne Room to see what her mother was doing."How ya doin' mom?" asked the princess cheerfully."Fine," she said scribbling at some blueprints.The princess looked over at her mother's crown. Gold with a piece of Gardevoirite at the front. It was like those cute small crowns that you placed atop your head."Should I come back later, Mom?" asked the princess.The queen stopped her vigorous scribbling and sighed. She looked up at her daughter, "Yes. Please," she said wiping her brow.Just then, she saw a Rapidash come in through the gates pulling a nurse cart."Oh my ARCEUS is that your brother!?" she yelled.The queen immediately dropped her pen, put on her crown, Mega Evolved, and grabbed her daughter's arm and used Teleport.They teleported to the Hospital Quarters.