Chapter 2: The knight

They teleported to the entrance.

"Lance!" The queen called.

Lance was the Princess's shiny twin. 

"Mom? Gardevoir?" He called back.

"He's severely injured," said the attractive nurse in a soft voice, "he'll be fine, in two weeks..."

The nurse touched him to examine him. Also to take his Galladite. The Gardevoir princess couldn't help but notice and chuckle about the smile that appeared on his face upon the contact.

"Great! Just perfect! Now we have nobody to lead the army!" Exclaimed the queen.

"I'll do it!" the princess burst out suddenly, "I want to do it!"

"Fine!" announced the queen, "You'll need sword training from the second best swordsman we have since your brother is in the emergency room."

"Ooh," said the princess, "is he the hot one?"

"I shall admit that he is aesthetically pleasing," said the queen, "perhaps his appearance will be a distraction to a young female like yourself."

"No! I promise I will stay focused in my training!" Said the princess before she looked up and bit her lip.

"Right," said the queen.

The next day while princess serene was giving Cosmo his morning moomoo milk, princess Gardevoir was taken to the training facility with Blade, the instructor.

"Hieee<3," said the princess clearly already infatuated.

"Greetings, princess," said Blade with a bow.

Blade had green eyes and red skin unlike other Gallades with their green skin and red eyes. But it wasn't that that made blade attractive, it was the features on his face, arms, and abdomen. The princess was having naughty fantasies already.

"As you know, I'm Blade, and I will be your instructor for a week-long course in sword fighting."

"S-sure thing."

"What? Did I use attract on you or something? Your mother assigned me to teach you to sword fight like an expert in one week. Time to focus. Okay?"

"Fine."