Chapter 8: Back where we started + second try

Gardevoir's POV: 

I woke up in a cold, white room, then I realized it was the hospital at the Gardevoir Kingdom. I could barely move at all. I struggled to turn my head to find an unconscious Abby and Roland on the right side of me. My mom greeted me in her Mega-Evolved form.

"Wake up, sweetie," said my mom. I guess I didn't look awake, because I didn't feel awake. 

What I could manage to make out of the fuzzy words that came out of her mouth were, "I'm going to end this war, I shall take the secret path to the Honey Castle and take out the queen directly."

I woke up fully an hour later in my own room. I looked around and couldn't find Abby or Roland. I started to panic when my younger sister, Serene, came into my room and told me that Abby and Roland were fully healed and sent on their way to who knows where. I remembered what mom said in the hospital and I sprang out of my room and sprinted to the gate and hid in the trees. I remembered where the Honey Castle was, thankfully, and took off in that direction with my sword and a backpack full of Oran Berries. I finally arrived all sweaty and dizzy and I charged into the Castle slicing and stabbing all the Combee. I arrived at the Throne room and confronted the Vespiquen. She immediately summoned all of her underling Combee and I vigorously sliced at the swarm. When they surrounded me I did this thing I remembered from my training. I spun around in circles with my sword out and that cleared a whole lot of them. I kept up pretty well until she summoned even more out from her body and they took my sword. They gave it to her and she death-stared me. She charged at me and I braced myself. Suddenly, a bright ball of white-pink light came through the door which I dodged. It hit her and the sword was flung back and stabbed the Throne.

"You have your attacks too, dear!" my mom's voice sounded.

Abby, Roland, and my mom suddenly appeared. She prepared one final Moonblast as I did, too. We knocked out the queen Vespiquen as my mother delivered the final stab with the sword. Soon after, the war stopped and all was good with the Gardevoir Kingdom. The Honey Castle probably elected a new Beedril leader or something. Abby and Roland were accepted into the Gardevoir Kingdom as my friends and were given citizenship. The kingdom had a bright, cheery parade for me and my friends, and for once, my sister was proud of me. 

~Fin~