Chapter 2

It was night now. About midnight. Ranboo woke up startled. He was in a bed now, so he thought he was home in his bed, with Tubbo, and with Micheal in the other room. He thought it all was a dream. He rolled over to find no one. When he didn't see or feel Tubbo, he sat up and looked around. This wasn't his bedroom. This wasn't his house. He realized in this moment, it wasn't a dream. Tubbo and Micheal were dead. He wasn't at home. His home was no longer. It was just a crater.

He couldn't take it. He walked out of the room he was in and navigated himself out of the house, into the cold, dark tundra. He was able to use the light of his glowing purple eyes to lead the way. They found themself at Tommy's house. He hesitated, and then knocked.

Tommy was awake(why wouldn't he be) and was surprised to hear someone knock at this time. He got up and walked to the door. He opened it and looked up at Ranboo. He had heard what happened.

"Hey, Ranboo.. I'm so sorry about what happened...it's late, what are you doing here? I mean you're welcome to come in and stay but, just wondering." Tommy asked, and moved out of the way so he could come in.

Ranboo stepped in and sat down on the floor in front of Tommys couch. They weren't sure why they'd come here, but they were here now. Tommy shut the door and sat near Ranboo on the couch.

"If you need anything, Ran, you're always alright to ask." Tommy assured him.

Ranboo just nodded, then turned to look at Tommy and mumbled, "Can I have a hug..?"
Tommy wasn't really a hugs person, but he nodded and told him, "Of course."

Ranboo got up and sat on the couch next to Tommy and hugged him. Again, Tommy wasn't really a hugs-kinda person but he hugged Ranboo back, knowing what he was going through.

"It's late. You should get some sleep." Tommy told him when he pulled away from the hug.
Ranboo shook his head, "I don't want to..I'll stay up. It's fine. You go to sleep..."
"Ranboo, you need sleep...but I won't force it. Just try at some point to sleep a little. I'm gonna go in my room, you're alright out here by yourself?" Tommy asked.

Ranboo nodded. Tommy left and came back with a blanket for Ranboo. Then Tommy turned the light off and went to his room. Ranboo didn't end up falling asleep until 6AM, he was reading old messages between him and Tubbo all night and crying.

Tommy woke up first around 8:30 and made breakfast(not great, but he tried.) Shroud, Tommy's spider son, woke up next and jumped up and down when he saw Ranboo.

"Uncle Boo!" Shroud giggled and ran over to the couch and climbed onto Ranboo.
"Get off, buddy, let him sleep.. Come here and eat breakfast, kiddo." Tommy told him and smiled over at Shroud.

Shroud hopped down and ran over to the table, sitting down and eating his breakfast.

"I'm awake..." Ranboo mumbled.
"There's breakfast if you want some, Ranboo, you should eat." Tommy said and grabbed himself some breakfast, sitting down with Shroud.

Ranboo got up and walked over into the kitchen, grabbing a small amount of food and sitting down, not saying a word.

"Hi, Uncle Boo!" Shroud said, happily. "Is Uncle Bee and Micheal here too?"
"No, kiddo, they're not.." Tommy said, glancing over at Ranboo.
"Aww, can we go see them? Playdate with Micheal!?" Shroud asked, smiling innocently.
"They're gone..." Ranboo whispered.
"Hm?" Shroud asked and tilted his head.

"Shroud, Uncle Bee and Micheal had a- a really big accident and got hurt really badly. So we won't see them for a while. But they're gonna come back, alright?" Tommy assured him, making sure to keep an eye on Ranboo and make sure he was ok.

"Oh, ok...they're ok though right?" Shroud asked.
"...I don't know. Let's just not think about it. Give Uncle Boo some hugs though." Tommy told him, looking over at Ranboo and noticing he hadn't touched his food.

Shroud ran over and hugged Ranboo's legs. Ranboo lifted him up and set him on his lap and Shroud hugged him. Ranboo wanted to cry. And he did. Shroud reminded him so much of Micheal...His one job in life was to protect his family. He failed. There is no family to protect now. What's his purpose...?

~Back at Techno and Phil's house– 8AM~

Phil woke up and came out of his room, noticing how unusually chilly it was. He walked into the main room and saw the door wide open. He quickly went and shut the door, then went upstairs to the room Techno had carried Ranboo into the night before. He wasn't there. Phil put out his communicator and messaged Ranboo–"Hey, mate, where did you go? I'm worried about you. You know the way here if you need anything. Just answer so I know you're safe, if you don't answer soon, I'm gonna have Techno come looking for you just in case. Be safe, kid. We're gonna get them back. I promise"

A/N: A short charpter I'm sorry. I had absolutely no ideas for what to do here. Comment ideas?