Getting To Know Each Other

The little girl runs inside the warehouse while (y/n) closes the door. He turns to look at her, emotionless.

(y/n:) ...

Little Girl: ...What's your name?

(y/n:) It's (y/n.)

Little Girl: Thats a cool name!

(y/n:) Thanks. What's your name?

Little Girl: Dani!

(y/n:) Hm. Well...you should start headin' back to your parents, Dani. They're probably worried sick.

Dani: I don't have parents...

(y/n:) Oh. I'm sorry. Do you have anyone looking after you?

Dani shakes her head.

(y/n:) What? You don't have anyone taking care of you? You're just...living on the streets?

Dani: Mhm.

(y/n:) She might stay for longer than a month...I can't just say no. But then again...

(y/n:) I don't think you should stay with me. You could be put in some serious trouble if you stayed here.

Dani: Why?

(y/n:) Let's just say that I'm not someone you would want to be seen with.

Dani: Why?

(y/n:) Because I'm hated.

Dani: Why?

(y/n:) Stop saying "Why."

Dani: Why?

(y/n:) Stop.

Dani: Why?

(y/n:) I'm going to punt you across the room like a football if you don't shut up.

Dani: Wh-

(y/n:) SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Dani: ...

(y/n:) Good.

Dani: ...

(y/n:) ...Do you have a Quirk?

Dani shakes her head.

(y/n:) She probably won't be much use to me.

(y/n:) Are you hungry?

Dani violently and rapidly shakes her head.

(y/n:) Alright. What do you want to eat?

Dani: ...

(y/n:) Did you hear me?

Dani: ...

(y/n:) Oh, I get it. Dani, you can talk now. I'm not gonna punt you.

Dani: French Fries!

(y/n:) You want...French fries?

Dani: Yeah!

(y/n:) I guess I could get you some. We'd have to go to the mall, though. A bunch of fast food places know my voice.

Dani: Why?

(y/n:) ...

Dani: ...

(y/n:) ...AAAAAGGGGHHHHH!

I have returned from my break. I lost my motivation for writing, but it's back. Now it's time for facts about
(y/n)!

(y/n) walks around with a emotionless, stoic expression. He tries not to show emotion since he thinks it can hinder his plans.

(y/n) is a member of the League Of Villains, and participated in the U.S.J attack. He sent his Red Baron through the portal and stayed in the Kamino Ward bar, instead of going in there himself.