(y/n)'s Relationship. (Flashback Chapter.)

(y/n) and Dani sat on the bus, watching the cars pass by as the wind blew through their hair.

Dani: Why are you so mean?

(y/n:) didn't you already ask that?

Dani: You said to wait for when we got on the bus.

(y/n:) Oh, right.

Dani: Tell me!

(y/n:) You're not gonna stop asking me, are you?

Dani: No! Tell me! Or else I'll keep annoying you!

(y/n:) Fine. It was a problem when I was younger. Does that answer your question?

Dani: What happened?

(y/n) sighs at her persistence.

(y/n:) Some girl did stuff. That's it.

Dani: Who was it?

(y/n:) Do you remember the brown haired girl at the mall?

Dani: Yeah. What did she do? Did she hit you? What happened?

(y/n:) She didn't hit me or anything like that. She just hurt my feelings.

Dani: Did she call you names?

(y/n:) How about I just tell you the whole story?

Dani: Yeah!

(y/n:) Alright, imagine this: The sun is setting, there's a nice park and two people are sitting on it, talking to each other.

________________________________

The sun beautifully sets on a magnificent park. Two people sat on a bench. One was (y/n). The other was a girl named Ochaco Uraraka, a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

Uraraka: So, why did you want to meet with me, (y/n)?

(y/n:) There's something that I've been meaning to tell you. Something really important.

Uraraka: What is it?

(y/n:) I...I-

(y/n:) Jesus fucking Christ, what do I say?! Do I tell her now?! I'm in too deep to say "Never mind!"

(y/n:) I wanted to thank you for helping me out with the bullies and stuff...

Uraraka: Oh, well, you don't have to thank me. I didn't really do much-

(y/n:) Of course you didn't. You did little, but it helped out a lot. You could've ignored me when I was getting bullied, but you didn't. Why?

Uraraka: You just look like you needed help.

(y/n:) Oh...

Uraraka: ...

(y/n:) ...Do you wanna go out sometime?

(y/n:) I fucked up. Why the hell would I go and do something like that? I'm not even mad, I'm just disappointed-

Uraraka: Sure!

(y/n:) Wait, what?

Uraraka: I would love to!

________________________________

Dani: That doesn't make sense! If she said yes, then why are you mean? Shouldn't you be happy that you have a girlfriend?

(y/n:) I was. That's not the end of the story.

Dani: Then finish it!!

(y/n:) Dang, you're actually excited about hearing my story. I can't say I've seen that before.

Dani: Nobody listens to your story? Why not?

(y/n:) The only guy who's ever heard me out is Shigaraki. The rest of them are Heroes and they tell me to shut up because "It doesn't matter who I am. I'm gonna go to prison."

He said the words in the quotation marks in a mocking tone, just so you know.

(y/n:) I usually end up killing them. Where the heck did manners go? They're Pro Heroes and they don't even have common courtesy! They just-

Dani: Can you finish the story in why you're mean?

(y/n:) Oh. I'm sorry, I was rambling. Sure.

________________________________

Five months later, Uraraka is in her room when a knock is heard at the front door of her home. She quickly rushes over and opens it to see (y/n), smiling.

(y/n:) Babe, listen, I have to tell you something that's gonna change your life!

Uraraka: Really? It's that important?

(y/n:) Yep! We just have to keep this a secret, alright?

Uraraka: Come in and you can tell me all about it.

(y/n) rushed inside and closed the door. He looked towards his lover with a huge goofy grin.

(y/n:) Listen, I talked to some people at where I work-

Uraraka: You have a job?

(y/n:) Well, kinda. But that's besides the point! I talked to some of my friends and they said that we have an empty spot for you! You could join me at where I work!

Uraraka: Where do you work?

(y/n:) Ochaco, I want you to join... the League Of Villains!

Uraraka: What? Villains?

(y/n:) Yes! Just think about it! You could help provide for your family and train your Quirk! You can-

Uraraka: You're joking, right?

(y/n:) Do I look like I'm joking? I'm serious about this! Think about it! We could-

Uraraka: Get out.

(y/n:) Excuse me?

Uraraka: Get. Out.

Uraraka looked away, she started to tear up.

Uraraka: I want you to leave, never call me again, and never see me.

(y/n:) What did I do?

Uraraka: What do you mean, what did you do?!

She snapped at him.

Uraraka: You lied to me! You said were a normal, kind person! You're a Villain?!

(y/n:) I-would you j-just hear me out?

Uraraka: No! How could you do this?! Why?! You kept this from me ever since we met?! Get out of my home!

(y/n:) Please, listen to me! I'm trying to help you-

Before (y/n) could finish his sentence, Uraraka smacked him across the face. He stayed quiet and eventually walked out.

(y/n:) Fine...goodbye, Uraraka...

________________________________

Dani: She dumped you?!

(y/n:) Mhm. She just...you know, got mad.

Dani: But that's wrong!

(y/n:) Not really. It makes sense to-

Dani: No! She's not nice!

(y/n:) Wait, you're saying she's wrong?

Dani: Yeah!

(y/n:) You know what? I think I'm start to warm up to you, kiddo.

Dani: Really? So you're not gonna be mean?

(y/n:) I guess not. Thanks for listening to me rant, Dani.

Whenever one of my friends at school are absent, I have this one friend who likes to joke and say that they're dead. I just KNOW he would use that to explain my absence from Wattpad. As I mentioned in my other book, this book is now going on hold to make way for a different story. It'll be harder to juggle three stories at once, so I decided to stop this one. For now! I'll see you all in the next book.