Meeting New Friends

(y/n) is walking with Dani by her side. They were walking through the Kamino Ward. (y/n) entered a bar, but Dani stayed outside the door.

(y/n:) Aren't you come in?

Dani: That's a place for grown ups! I'm not a grown up!

(y/n:) Oh God...you're gonna be such a burden to take care of. Just walk in. It's no big deal. No one's gonna try to stop you.

Dani: Really?

(y/n:) Really.

Dani: Do you promise?

(y/n:) Sure. Just walk in.

Dani walks in and hides behind (y/n)'s leg.

(y/n:) I can't believe I'm the one who has to take care of her. Maybe Kurogiri could do this for me.

They walk into the bar and (y/n) sits on a stool. Dani sits to the barstool next to him. She's so small, that she can't look over the counter. A black fog was behind the counter.

Kurogiri: Welcome back, (y/n). Is there anything I can get you?

(y/n:) I need a favor, if you don't mind.

Kurogiri: A favor? What are you asking of me?

(y/n:) Can you take care of a kid?

Kurogiri: ...I'm sorry?

(y/n:) I'm asking if you can take care of a homeless girl.

Kurogiri: ...I'm-

(y/n:) I knew you couldn't. At least give me some advice on how to take care of her.

Kurogiri: Where is she? Don't tell me you left her alone?

(y/n:) God no. She's here right now. You just can't see her behind the counter because of how short she is.

Kurogiri looks over the counter and sees Dani sitting on the barstool, swinging her legs.

Kurogiri: I see...

(y/n:) I don't know what to do with her.

Kurogiri: Perhaps you could take her on a trip to bond with each other?

Dani: A trip?

(y/n:) A trip?

Kurogiri: Yes. I suggest you to take her on a mission.

(y/n:) That's a bit dangerous, don't you think?

Kurogiri: Yes, but it will definitely be an experience for the both of you. It may even help her learn how to help us.

(y/n:) Fine, I'll take her on the next mission. I'll make her an unofficial member of the Vanguard Action Squad.

Dani: Van- what?

(y/n:) You don't need to worry about it.

Dani: Ok!

Kurogiri: I was thinking of something else, but that works out, as well.

(y/n:) Come on, Dani. Let's start packing for our camping trip.

Dani: Camping?

(y/n:) Mhm. Let's go.

And the Training Camp Arc has begun! This is a very fun book to work on. And these are some fun facts:

(y/n) can make a larger version of Red Baron so he can sit on the wing as it flies!

His Red Baron Quirk is heavily inspired by "Lil Bomber" or "Aerosmith" from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Parte 5!