HENLO

I'm really just expecting my friends to join but feel free to stop by and say hello too! I'm open to make more friends through this :D

The only lore so far is that the Constellation Daycare is basically released as a standalone on the success of the Pizzaplex's Superstar daycare; this will be updated in future chapters as people add their ocs, oc lore, etc.

Please, feel free to submit your daycare ocs and ideas! I'll be adding character profiles in chapters for anyone who comes along later and wants to catch up on lore :D

SUBMISSION FORMAT

Name:

Gender/Pronouns:

Role:

Physical Description: 

Special Capabilities:

Personality:

It can be as detailed as you'd like. Here's an example!

Name: Kuiper

Gender/Pronouns: They/she (Primarily they)

Role: Naptime attendant

Physical Description: A mouthless faceplate covered in sparkles to resemble stars below the eyes, the right eye has a star/sparkle inside it. Both irises are pale purple. Their colour scheme is composed primarily of pastel pinks, desaturated blues, and various purples. They have a cape with two bells that connects with velcro on a collar around their neck and four arms. Kuiper also has four rays, all pointing upwards; the top two have jester sort of hats with one bell on the end of each.

Special Capabilities: Kuiper's cape is soft and cozy, functioning as an emergency blanket for children who may have textural issues with the standard daycare blankets, or if no blankets are available for some reason. Kuiper's four arms are designed to allow them to manage multiple things at once; this feature comes out best in particularly young children under the age of two or three. 

Personality: Kuiper is calm and quiet; ideal for a naptime attendant. Even after closing, their relaxed attitude remains. Don't be fooled; they are more than willing to complete their work, even if they don't seem enthusiastic. In fact, they often come off as tired or grumpy when they aren't! They don't express their emotions very well, or much at all.

Please feel free to chat on my MB about this au; I prefer that, but this is just to keep it organized and reach a greater audience.