Missy

Creator: Loolee12

Name: Missy

Gender/Pronouns: She/They

Role: Daycare Attendant/Teacher

Physical Appearance: Missy is an animatronic standing at about 5 feet, who is based off ladybugs. They have a rounded head and slim body proportions. They are mostly dark gray while the sides and back of her head are painted pure black to frame the face. They have small white paint splotches on the sides of the face below the eyes which serve as freckles. They have simple screens with off-black irises for eyes. They do not have a visible mouth but they do have the ability to talk through the voice box located in their chest.

They have the signature black spotted back of the ladybugs which are extra rounded sheets of metal attached to the shoulders. These can be moved but it is limited.

They have wire-like antennae that are fixed at the top of their head which have small fluff balls at the end of it. Touching it is highly unadvisable.

They wear a white blouse with short puffball sleeves, a red scarf and black bell bottom pants. They do not have any foot wear cause their feet are not a typical shape.

Special capabilities: Missy is more skilled with younger children within ages preschool and below. They are not only a caretaker but also a teacher. They enjoy teaching kids about numbers, colors, shapes, and their personal favorite, nature. They are especially helpful for those who have difficulty in learning.

Personality: Missy is around younger children more often, so as a result, they speak similarly. They may only use simple vocabulary even if it doesn't truly describe it right, or they will use more advanced words incorrectly. They are very insistent that everyone has a good time and is in a good mood, in other words, a people pleaser. However, one thing stays the same, they can be bluntly honest whether or not they like or dislike a certain thing. They also have strong curiosity, no matter if it seems dangerous or not, cause they believe it is worth the knowledge.