Notes

I love how the first part turned out but now that I'm thinking about it, I might be a little biased off of the first parts. Who's ever I like better will probably be the one with the most story progression. As of right now, Leo's about to have a killer storyline.

But also I might not add a love story for Mikey. It's hard to write a character I didn't find attractive into a love story. I had the fattest crushes on the other 3 so those are easy. But Mikey idk he gives off too much of a little brother vibe to go anywhere like that with. If people actually read this and want it, I'll do my best to give him a few parts but people gotta want it. And if I like how the first one goes I'll do more. No promises though.

I'm excited to share the Raph and Donnie stories until then. Raph and Donnie were actually tied for first place when thinking about my favorite turtle but Donnie won so I'll save him for last. Last not including Mikey. I have high hopes for Donnie, just can't do anything without the leader of the group that's why Leo went first. Yeah so I hope you guys liked the other one sorry you had to read through my notes ramble.

Also for future reference I know when the show started the turtles were 15 but I'm gonna speed this up and probably have them be older. Haven't decided how much older, but older so don't mind that when you see it.

Next part will be out soon.