2

Gavin was the alpha sigma omega wolf and was currently howling to summon his kitten who actually didn't die and so black and pink glitter showed up out of nowhere and his pookie wookie bear Chance was there with his magical emo hair "hey kitten" Gavin said with a wink "h-h-hey" Chance blushed very bad "are you hungry bbg?" Gavin asked "yes master . . .  uwu" and so they went to the local frozen yogurt shop and kitten twirled in his emo hoodie that was oversized.
kitten got every available flavor, topping, and drizzle "is that better my sugar baby?" "yes ur so rich" and then alpha winked again causing kitten to blush more
"achewie" kitten sneezed adorably-cutely-amazingly and tapped his pointer fingers together like 👉👈 and blushed "oh im so embarrassed uwu . . ." "its ok baby that was hot" Gavin winked AGAIN and put his arm around Chance as they left the frozen yogurt shop and it was already midnight with a full moon so alpha sigma omega howled "wow ur so hot and manly" kitten said "i know baby gurl" alpha smirked in a flirty way "let me bark for you" and so Gavin starte barking and growling and Chance almost fainted from blushing to much. then they got married and had 123546879 kid wolf puppies together.

-Robyn P.