Cries of Chaos

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Stapy's screams echoed the Grasslands, seizing everyone's activities as they attempted to figure out what they had just heard.

Frisbee stopped, Basketball's download stopped, and Golf stopped watching TV's screen.

"Golf Ball, what was that? And what's this beeping?"

"That beeping means one thing, my device has worked. As for that scream, I fear I may know what that is as well."

"--- .... --..-- / -- -.-- / ... -.-. .-. .- .--. --..-- / .-.. --- --- -.- / .- - / ... - .- .--. -.-- -.-.--"

"Huh? WOAH! Golf Ball look behind you!"

Golf Ball turned to see Stapy being attacked by PDA, as they tried to stab Stapy with their pen, Stapy desperately trying to get away. Golf Ball rushes towards him, leaving the 2 mechanical minds behind. 

Stapy is trying his best to stay away from PDA, but he can't get far, he isn't mobile and he knows it, he tries throwing whatever he can at PDA. Sand, rocks, gravel, but nothing is stopping them. All Stapy can see is the rage in the eyes of this former RC. All Stapy can feel is confusing, shock, anger, and sadness. Staring down at his former closest friend's remains, split in half.

Snap out of it. Snap out of it. Please, this isn't right! They would never do something like this!

"Come on PDA! You and I have never really talked, but this seems a bit radical don't you think?"

PDA continues trying to stab Stapy with their pen, and as they begin to bring it down again, PDA is hit by Bell, swinging in full speed.

"Take that you creep!"

Marker rushes in and helps Stapy up, as Basketball, Eggy, Liy, and Flower follow behind, watching as PDA gets up and begins to growl and hiss at them.

"Is that PDA?!", Flower screams as it continues to yell and growl at them.

"I don't think PDA was ever THIS aggressive, maybe all that time in the hotel got to their head."

Golf Ball walked past Eggy, getting a good look at PDA, still growling and snarling at the group.

"Don't be an idiot Eggy. PDA's been gone for AT LEAST 2 months, there's no way they all went crazy, vanished, and somehow made their way back here."

Tennis Ball and the rest of his new friends were the next to arrive on the scene.

"Golf Ball, what's going on? Is that PDA?!"

"Not the PDA we knew before. Something is wrong with this version."

PDA backed away from the growing crowd, continuing to act aggressively, making sure everyone stays a distance away. Marker turns his attention to Stapy, seeing him in visible shock.

"Stapy, what exactly happened here? What happened to Foldy?"

" I-I was walking with her, next thing I know she's got a hole in her and is ripped in half, I was attacked afterwards. PDA KILLED Foldy, Marker! Isn't your job as a member of Death PACT PREVENTING stuff like this?"

Liy got in Marker's way, creating a physical barricade.

"Lay off him. None of us had a chance of knowing this would happen. Just calm down, and we'll recover Foldy in a minute. Marker, keep an eye on him while I get the rest of the team."

Stapy shot a look upwards toward Liy.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! YOU DIDNT SEE IT! YOU DONT HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA HOW HORRIBLE THAT WAS! MY BEST FRIEND WAS JUST MURDERED IN FRONT OF MY EYES, AND YOU! YOUR JOB IS TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING! Of course, I shouldn't blame you guys. I should have seen this coming after the travesty of a performance your team had in TPOT trying to save lives.