🖤ᏟᏲᎯᎵᎿᏋᏒ 7🖤

*The Next Day*

Joyce's POV
This morning, I woke up feeling incredibly safe and warm. As I opened my eyes, I realized I was nestled against Jongseong's chest. Memories of the previous day flooded my mind, causing me to smile. Just then, my phone buzzed, and I saw a message from our landlord. He urgently wanted to speak to me, so I quietly got out of bed, careful not to disturb the others who were still sleeping. I went to the bathroom and made the call.

"Hi, please give me just two more days," I pleaded.

But the landlord started yelling, making me quickly move the phone away from my ear. Suddenly, the door opened and Jongseong appeared, taking the phone from me. He told the landlord that he was my boyfriend, and that I wouldn't be returning, so he would come later to collect our belongings. He warned the landlord not to touch anything, and then hung up before looking at me.

"You heard me," I said, feeling grateful for his protective instincts.

Jongseong nodded and kissed my forehead, reassuring me that everything was going to be alright. I took a deep breath and confessed that I didn't want to worry anyone.

"I'm not worried, and I'm sure the others won't be either, Mamas," Jongseong said, using his nickname for me.

I leaned into him, feeling a sense of calm wash over me. But suddenly, I felt a panic attack coming on. Jongseong quickly held me close, rubbing my back and telling me to calm down.

"It's okay, Mamas. I'm here," he said soothingly.

I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing, but it was difficult. Jongseong reminded me that it wasn't good to hide things from them, and I nodded in agreement.

"I just don't want anyone to worry more than they need to," I said, my voice muffled against his chest.

"You're safe, Mamas. Just breathe," Jongseong reassured me.

I felt a sense of relief and safety in his arms. But then there was a knock on the door, and Jongseong picked me up and carried me as he went to answer it.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
End Of POV

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Jongseong's POV
I gently rubbed Joyce's back as she rested her head on my shoulder. I opened the door a crack and saw Jaeyun standing there, looking worried.

Jake -  Is everything okay??? Did something happen???

Me - It's alright, babe. Don't worry.

He nodded and left. I held Joyce for a moment longer before she got down and looked up at me.

Joyce - I'm sorry, love.

I shook my head.

Me -  It's okay, Mamas.

She smiled at me and we went downstairs to join Jongseong, Jaeyun, Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Heeseung.

Me - Mamas, tell us the truth. What's wrong???

She bit her lip.

Me - Today is rent day and my landlord isn't very understanding. The apartment is all I can afford with the monthly check I receive, but I haven't gotten it yet. I just need more time to gather the money.

Hoon -  Mamas, you're staying with us. Jaeyun already spoke to the landlord and took care of everything. You're not going back.

Joyce and I both looked at him, touched by his kindness.

Sunoo - We overheard the phone call.

We nodded in understanding.

Joyce -  I don't want you all to think I'm using any of you.

We all frowned.

Hee - You're not, we promise.

She nodded gratefully.

Joyce - I may not be able to work due to my medical problems, but I can offer love, care, cooking, cleaning, and taking care of the babies.

We shook our heads and each gave her a kiss.

Me: You're not a maid, Mama. You don't need to do anything.

She smiled and hugged each of us. Just then, we heard Jungwon crying from the other room. We all rushed to check on him, Niki, and Faith.

Won -  Appa!!!

We saw him crying, Riki looking guilty, and Faith still asleep. Jaeyun picked up Jungwon and he immediately started whining.

Jake - What's wrong, baby boy???

Won - Niki!!!

We all looked at Riki. He was smiling.

Hoon - What did you do to your brother, little one????

Niki - Nothing!!!

We gave him a look.

Niki - Fine, took teddy...

He held it up, looking sheepish.

Sunoo - Give it back or you'll be punished.

Niki pouted and crossed his arms.

Hee - Niki, be nice.

Niki - Just kidding!!!

He handed the teddy back to Jungwon, who hugged it tightly and snuggled close to Sunghoon.

Me - Don't even try that with baby.

Niki quickly shook his head.

Niki -  She's just too fluffy!!!

We all laughed at our youngest little boy...

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
End Of POV
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵End Of POV‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵