🤢ᏟᏲᎯᎵᎿᏋᏒ 15🤢

Heeseung's POV
As I slowly opened my eyes, the soft light from the lamp next to me suddenly illuminated the room. I could see my boyfriend Sunoo looking worried as he stood by my bedside.

"What's wrong, babe???" I asked groggily.

"It's Mamas," Sunoo replied, concern evident in his voice.

My heart skipped a beat as I sat up quickly, my mind racing with worry. Sunoo explained that Joyce, aka Mamas, was not feeling well due to her period.

"Where is she???" I asked urgently.
"In the shower, trying to feel better," Sunoo replied, holding a dark towel in his hands.

I quickly got out of bed, telling Sunoo to place the towel down, and went to check on Joyce. I found her sitting in the shower, looking exhausted and in pain. My heart ached for her.

"Mamas," I said softly, sliding the door open.

She looked at me, her eyes puffy and red from crying.

"I'm sorry, love," she said, her voice filled with guilt.

I shook my head, reassuring her that she didn't need to apologize. I could see the blood running down the drain and my worry only grew.

"Are you sure you don't want to see a doctor???" I asked, concerned for her well-being.

Joyce nodded, explaining that her periods were not like normal and she didn't want to worry us.

"Let's get you out of the shower and back into bed. Sunoo has already placed a dark towel down and I'll get you some pain medication," I said, helping her out of the shower.

Once she was dressed and lying in bed, I gave her the pain medication and Sunoo held her close. I changed into some dry clothes and joined them in bed, gently rubbing Joyce's back as she let out a sigh. I couldn't help but worry for her, hoping that she would feel better soon...

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
End Of POV
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵End Of POV‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵