Chapter 1

Brown pov

Please don't leave me here I thought as my teammate run back to base leaving me under a pile of metal debris with only half my body. I know I should have given up when everyone left me even my idol tv woman. I know that none of them ever really liked me and I would even hear them talking behind my back sometimes it hurt yes but I never expected them to do this. My vision is going dark and at this point I just accepted death until I hear a familiar song.
I look up to see a skibidi toilet trying to get the metal off me. I stare at it in confusion silently before asking "what it was doing, we were supposed to be enemies." It looked at me for a moment before shrugging and managed to get enough metal off me to pull me out, I nod my head thanking it silently the skibidi toilet nods back and drags me to one of its bases.
When we got there i noticed that the other toilets didn't seem to mind my presence. I am strapped to a metal table and everything goes black.

I wake up feelings weird I look at my body and notice a lot of changes. One my skin is harder and darker, two I feel like I want to stab someone and three I can fly thanks to some rocket boaters on the sole of feet. Soon i'm unstrapped from the table and get lead to where scientist toilet and Gman are at. Gman looks at me with a grin on his face "I see your awake you should probably start your training life's only going to get harder form here." I nod my head and go on my way to the weapon and training room I don't know how I know where to go or why I follow Gmans orders without hesitation but I choose not to question it, I look at all the weapons but one caught my eye, it was a large axe that was about two inches taller than me. I pick it up and look at it with sparkles in my eyes, I snap out of my trance when I remember I have to train to get stronger. I would really love to know what will happen to my life.

.................................. well everyone that it's for chapter one, I know it sucks but go easy on me. Anyway hope you have a great morning/afternoon/night
Bye