Bonus chapter

Brown was sitting in the cafeteria in the skibidi base feeling bored (am talking bored to the point that he was willing to jump of a cliff without a parachute to cure his boredom)

Suddenly an amazing idea popped into his mind and right there and then he decided to build a karaoke machine. So he began, he searched for an abandoned karaoke bar finding an old karaoke machine and took it back to base.

TIME SKIP

After a few months of fixing the machine, he started to pick some song but one came to his eye.

This is the song he chose.

After singing Brown noticed a presence at his door. It was Tom, Brown tried to get him to have fun as well but he figured it wouldn't work out because all Tom said was "skibidi dop dop dop yes yes". Plus he looked really shy.

So Brown decided to sing some more songs will Tom watched and clapped after every song. Before long more skibidis were drawn in from the singing and soon it became a semi party without the intensity. Honestly everyone was having a good time and Brown could not be happier with his new family.

They all decided to take a well deserved break for while so they could party till dawn.

...........................it seems like Brown is happier with the skibidis than he was with the alliance. I am just glad he is having a good time. Anyway have a good Morning/afternoon/night