Chapter 5

"Hello plunger it's been so long old friend"

I smiled and looked up at plunger while he glares at me.
"Do not call me a friend you traitor. You will either come peacefully or by force or you die." Plunger said still glaring

"Wow straight to the point huh" I say in a playful and Sinister tone. It kinda made me angry how he talked to me I really just want to make him suffer. With a sinister grin I slowly walk to him and as I do I see him getting into a stance. I notice some cameramen and speakermen hiding nearby.

I don't think I can hold my killing urge anymore so from walking I go into a full on sprint and just as I did the hiding alliance members jumped out and started attacking me, I use my axe to guard and slash my way through all of them.

While I was doing so I was laughing so hard it made all of the others startled, not like I noticed I was having too much fun spilling the blue blood (yes am making them have blue like blood sue me)

Plunger charges at me but I dodge him easily and keep killing the others until there was no one left but my old pale. I turn to look at plunger while still recovering from my laughing fit. My urge to kill has gone down a lot but I still need more.

At this time I think he knew this was a losing battle and it seems the alliance didn't want to lose one of their best members so that they sent a tv man to come and get him. I feel like if I let them got it could be different for me in the future but I push the thought to the back of my head and decide to go back to base because it look like my job was done.

Back at the toilet base

I go into my room after talking to Tom and some other toilets. Today was exciting? I don't know honestly. I guess i will just have to wait and see what's going to happen in the future but for now I just want to sleep.

.................................... and that's it for this chapter sorry about the long wait I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a good morning/afternoon/night