Bang-Bang Gang vs LWO and Logan

And Logan Paul teamed up Jake Paul and won Tag Team Gold of Smack Down and Jay White and Juice Robinson showed respect, Jake being under no contract was told to leave and Logan and Rey became Champions, Dominik joined Major League Wrestling on the other hand, Prince Devitt is back in New Japan, Ripley is now House of Black, Mia with Karl Anderson, DOC Gallows and AJ Styles joined TNA on the other hand.

LWO and Logan Paul ambushed CM Punk who beat Carlito up and Logan Paul overpowered him down, and Jay White retired the Miz in a Loser Leaves Match too, and now, a Falls Count Anywhere happened where Logan Paul pinned Colten Gunn and ambushed him till Road Dogg and Sean Waltman came inside to shield him, and now, with 2 legends on their side as members, the rematch happened down the lane, as the following happened. 

1. CM Punk and Paul in the backstage area

2. Austin Gunn ambushed down Rey Mysterio in the Office 

3. Colten Gunn took on Primo in Locker Room

4. Juaquin Wilde and Juice Robinson in the Parking Lot 

5. Boiler Room between Carlito Colon and Jay White brawling there 

Santos Escobar ambushed Rey down and beat him up, hitting Austin Gunn who knocked him out cold and finished Rey, pinning him to a count of 3, and helping Colten with Primo, Wilde low blow and pinned Juice, and Jay White gave Colon a Switchblade and pinned him down, and CM Punk knocked out Logan Paul, Wilde knocked Jay White out and leaving him with Gunns and Punk, and he was knocked out to a 3 count and BCG Won, and losing the 2nd fight and winning the final fight and putting everyone out of their own Locker Rooms, Logan Paul retained his contract and got finished by CM Punk. 

Bang-Bang Gang took the titles when Shinsuke, AOP & Baron Corbin with Randy Orton attacked them all down, making another chapter in their  feud with Orton and Corbin down the lane happening as well, with Bobby Lashley and Street Profits losing thrice and out of the way now.