Bang-Bang Returns

After Bad Luck Fale and Chase Owens were thrown out, Eddie Kingston and Latin American Exchange (Apollo, Hernandez, Santana & Ortiz) were joined by Homicide and they attacked Fenix and Bullet Club Gold returned with Cm Punk in a BCG Shirt and they ambushed Eddie and LAX down and threw them all out, with Billy Gunn and the Acclaimed at AJPW (All Japan-Professional Wrestling), Gunns and Punk took the trio championship and tournament cup too, Juice Robinson and Jay White won Tag Team from Golden Jets and Adam and Cage and Better then you Bey Bey and taunted Cole prompting MJF to attack them all once again, Adam and Cage joined the Elite with Golden Jets, Jets and Cage won Trios Belt and Adam defeated Sting for World Title only to lose to Jay White, Sting and Allen defeated White and Robinson, Ric Flair defeated Jay White and took the titles away, Ric defeated Jay, Sanada and Hobbs in a 4-way to win a 24th world title. 

Chase Owens, Jay White, Juice Robinson, Austin Gunn, Colten Gunn & CM Punk faced Eddie Kingston and LAX in a 12-Men Battle Royal, where CM Punk, Colten Gunn and Juice Robinson last eliminated Eddie Kingston down the lane and now, a brawl happened, Owens joined Gunns and Punks against LAX, Homicide and Eddie fought Jay and Juice and in a Last Man Standing, Juice being the survivor in there and everyone going off screen, and Punk finished 3 LAX Members down and Gunns finished Eddie and ambushed him afterwards too, and now, a Team Battle Royal between House of Black, Blackpool Combat Club, Latin American Exchange, Gates of Agony, Golden Elite, Don Callas Family, United Empire and Bullet Club Gold where Juice and Jay last eliminated down Will Osprey to win AEW Trios and TNT Championships with World Championship down the lane, CM Punk and Moxley defeated Malakai Black and Eddie Kingston in a 2v2 and afterwards, LAX and BCG agreed to end it all. 

45 Minutes later, Hardcore Match ended with Punk and Jay finishing Ortiz and LAX has to leave the Company and House of Black attacked them and attacked Gunns and Acclaimed too, and now, House of Black, Gates of Agony and Don Callas Family are all there for Championships, Jay lost to Paul Wright for World Title atop that.