Dog training

So...Where do I begin. I don't know if anyone cares for explanation of where I've been. But just short summary life and no inspiration is my excuse for my absence. I couldn't write and felt and still feel that my writing is crappy. I usually never been this hard on myself on my writing skills but I guess this year decided to be an ass. I'm trying to make writing fun again and not think so much of any of it. Because it suppose to be fun? Right? I could write about flamingos living in Mars even though logically there's no way flamingos can live on Mars. I don't know everythings been so nitpicking that I didn't feel like writing. Anyways I'm really trying to write and not get myself into writers block.

Important NOTE since from the lack inspiration and I couldn't think of anything after the last chapter a week has gone by. So if you're ready and wondering what the hell happen after the last chapter.

ring...
ring...
ring...

I slid my thumb on my iphone to answer to an angry stupid dog. I currently had Ben sleeping on the edge of my bed in dog form. I let out a long sigh of annoyance, I swear I can never catch a break. I was studying like hell for finals that were coming up and I had this dumbass soon to be Alpha on my ass going to the winter dance. For some reason the winter dance was a day weekend before the finals. I wasn't a party person, hell I would skip prom if I could but Maria and Estaphania will drag me there.

"What Josh" I sneered. He was on strike two for pissing me off and calling me when he knew I was studying.

"So... did you change your mind" He muttered.

"Which one?" I scoffed. Ben let out a loud yawn switching to laying on his back. He's been getting way too comfortable

"You know which one, I said sorry like ten times already" He grumbled.

"Listen here, just because you said sorry doesn't mean we are getting together! The only reason we're even speaking is because of Ben!" In the background I could hear Ben trying to laugh. Grabbing the pillow that I was using for my back, I threw it at his face. He yelped giving me a satisfied smirk.

"So what are you doing" He mumbled.

"Josh. You know what I'm doing." I reminded as I pressed my pencil down hard as I am still trying to figure out this dumbass equation.

"You're still studying" he groaned. I was tempted to hang up the phone but I knew he would just call back and putting the phone on silent wouldn't help either since he would find any possible way to bother me.

"Josh shut up" I snapped. There was a long silence and I figured he hung up, however I could still hear him breathing. I didn't mean it literally...

"Just tell me what you want so I can finish studying" I sighed it was eleven-thirty and I usually am already in bed by ten.

"Can I come over?" Josh pleaded. It was night time! Night time means bed time. Did he not learn anything from preschool or kindergarten!
"No." I answered as I began to put my books away, which were cluttered all around me. I decided to save the last problem for tomorrow and then work on English for my last to study.

"Can I talk to you at school?" He then asked.

"Nope" I replied. I think 'No' is going to be my motto for the year. Anything Josh says is going to be responded with 'No'. Ever since what happened last week, I made sure Josh or any of his pack wouldn't talk to me. He was to pretend to have never met me or have even spoken just like before.

"You don't miss me?"

"How can I miss someone who keeps calling me" I didn't mean to sound cold but it was the truth. It's not like he wasn't going to face punishment for the crap he caused me.

"Look I'm going to sleep, goodnight, Josh." I hung up the phone finally and turned off the lights. Fortunately for me during the nights Ben didn't snore. He slept soundly on the edge of my bed that I sometime forget he is a person.
~XXX~
Unlike my many mornings that I would usually just hop in my car to drive to school, Ben in dog form would jump right in and would quickly transform into human. I was grateful that my car was fixed and was even more grateful that I didn't have to pay as much. Ben was a great handyman and I don't want to send him back to his pack however the shedding in my car needs to end.

"Are we stopping at Starbucks again?" He mumbled still half asleep.

"That shouldn't even be a questioned" I smiled as I head of the highway to town. I did have question that I always wanted to ask...

"What is it?" He asked.

"What? Oh. What the stupid mind thing! How the hell do I turn it off?" I groaned.

"It takes practice. So what is it?"

" Okay. Um...you know when you morph back to human? How do you manage to have your clothes on? Do you really change that fast?"

"Were you hoping to take a peek" He laughed. My cheeks began to turn pink. I tried to put the window down so the cool air would hopefully prevent it from getting worse. I can't ask a simply question with these dogs.

"Yes and No to answer your question" He chuckled. Great more mystery from the werewolves, next thing they'll tell me is that they can fly.

"Sometime there so much fur that clothes just happens to get lost and can't see it. Like one time I had chunk of fur in boxers-

"Okay that's enough. Lets just head straight to school" I grumbled turning away from my normal route to starbucks.

I parked my car at my normal spot and as alway since last week that Ben's been driving with me rumors has been slowly rising. The biggest debate in history was whether me and Ben were going out. Even my friends are debating it even though Ben and I are trying to shut them up and say were just friends. As we entered the school the stares continued however it wasn't as bad the first couple of days. Everyone seemed too preoccupied decorating the halls for the winter theme and last minute talk of who to ask to the dance. What they should be worried about the finals after the dance!

"So you're not going to the dance Sammy?" Ben asked as we reached my locker.

"Nah. I've been to so many family quinceanera parties that I just hate all parties in general." I shrugged.

"Whats a quincara?" He asked.

"Basically a big party when a girl turns 15 years old symbolizing her becoming a women. Everyones family is there most of them drunk and nobody leaves the party until 2:00 at night" I answered.

"What about the guys? Don't they get big awesome party!"

"Nope. At least not that I know of..." I said as I grabbed my books from the locker to get ready the next hour.

" Well I have to head to Art. Don't do anything stupid" I warned lifting my heavy backpack over my shoulder.

"Fine. So far Josh and his gang hasn't giving me any trouble. Unfortunately for you, it seems you got the worse end of the deal" He smirked.

"Don't remind" I gritted already heading down the stair cases. My body slammed against someone causing my books to tumble down the stairs. This wasn't the first time this happen, in fact this happened at least twice since I've been to this school .

"Bad luck" I sighed.

"Really? I think I just got lucky" Josh smirked. I rolled my eyes and went down the stairs to pick up the books I dropped but before I could grab it, Josh had them all. What the hell is he up to?
"Which way is the art room?" He mumbled.