Weakness was never my cup of tea...

A/N HI! I’m back into updating WOO. Not going to lie, I had an extremely crummy Fathers day. Go figure! HA. So I decided to read my comments on Your Mine and I never felt better. I laughed so hard reading them, they literally made my day. The fact that readers are still sad about the Chair cracks me up. I’m literally surprised that everyone LOVES Antonio.

Anywho I really hope you enjoy this Chapter. And Yes once, this story is finished which is probably going to be maybe somewhere early 2015. I’m going to do EXTREME editing. One thing I’ve  been asked a lot. How are Josh and Sammy even consider neighbors when they are not even next door.

Sammy lives in open land a little far from town but not excessively far. Josh’s home and pack are the closest thing to them. So her mom considers them their neighbors of course not knowing their wolves.

Don’t Know if that helps or  satisfy you, but I don’t think its that big of deal? When I’m finish, I’ll fix that problem some other time. Right just sit back and enjoy my cruddy grammar and fictional love story.

info
~○○○○~ < Flash back
Bold & italics werewolf communication

JOSH P.O.V

The stench of the Crimson Wolves filled my nostrils. They reeked of human blood that couldn’t be covered. The common meal for them is humans that wonder in the woods. Its hard to protect humans especially when they have a rifle with them as they’re shooting right at you. So at the end, we have to keep our distance from them but protect them as well. Can you understand our perspective when dealing with humans? Speaking of humans, my mate.  The difficultest of them all. I commonly picture her as a chihuahua that wants to battle with the big bad wolf although knowing she can be eaten in a second. So how did I  deal with the chihuahua? Well, it wasn’t easy.

~○○○○~
“Josh! You can be serious!” I was very serious. I found locks and chains in the garage of Sammy’s that were for locking her gate.  Unfortunately for her, these chains are going to be for locking her door to her room.

“I’ll come back and get you when everything  is safe. So no arguing with me” I growled as dumped load of snacks in her room. Well, I couldn’t let her starve and from what I can tell, food is her weakness.

“Okay but why are you locking me inside?! Couldn’t they just break through the door?”

“Yes, but they won’t. They’re not going to find you.” I stated. By the time I get there, there isn’t going to be single Crimson Wolf alive. Just to make sure, I pulled out a small black bottle out from my pocket. I wasn’t really expecting to use it but since it’s the Crimson Wolves, it’s best be used today.

“What’s that ?” she questioned her eyes pointing to the bottle in my hand.

“It’s a kind of potion to help prevent any werewolf from stepping inside. Witches used it for protection” I said remembering that Sammy didn’t read a lot of books beside when she was younger.

“Wait- Witches exist too!-” She started which I had to quickly close her mouth.  I keep forgetting that she’s knew to all this, I inwardly sighed.

“Yes, and No. I’ll explain all of this some other time. The point is this would hide your scent and leave you completely visible like some Harry Potter movie” I said as dropped some on her and few on the floor.

I thought you never watched Harry Potter” She reminded her arms crossed. Does she have to be as though she won every argument?

“I’ll be back” I grunted ignoring her comment. As I went back to the door, her arms went around me. It felt good knowing that she does care.